Accepted [BrilliantBaBex] Major island farming [bdark/athyrix][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by BrilliantBaBeX, May 22, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrilliantBaBeX

BrilliantBaBeX New Member

1: Your banned account name: BrilliantBaBeX
    2: Platform you were banned on: Skyblock Economy
    3: Ban message/reason: "Major island farming"
    4: Have you read the rules?: Yes I have
    5: Do you think this ban was incorrect?: I most certainly believe that this ban is incorrect, yes
    6: Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: Never

7: Why would you like to be unbanned?:
    - I would like to be unbanned because I believe that this ban is faulty. I have never abused island farming and neither will I do. I believe that the main reason I was banned, is because I had an overwhelming amount of Gold Blocks placed around my island. The reason for that is that I owned the biggest pumpkin farms on the server (at least of my understanding) and apart from a lot of other players, I actually spent my money on expanding and designing my farms. All my time has been spent on farming, because that is how I play Skyblock and that is how I always played Skyblock.
    Been on multiple servers since about 2014, always built pumpkin farms, cacti farms, etc. Been on and off on skyblock.net since about a year ago, but ever since quarantine I put my effort into the server a lot more.
    Lastly, I wanna point out that I shared my island with my brother who is a member of my /is, so we were two on the project

8: How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?
    - I will keep on following the rules.

9: If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Bdarkslayer/Athyrix
    10: Do you understand and accept our rules?: Yes I do

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hey, thank you for appealing.
    I'm currently at work so I can't retrieve the screenshots of what we found however your island had thousands of dirt placed (up to 23 thousand at one point) which is an overwhelmingly large amount of dirt, there are lots of screenshots where you are placing dirt in and out of chests constantly which is extremely suspicious to staff. Would it be okay to let us know how you have achieved so much dirt? :)

3. BrilliantBaBeX

Hey,
    We started off with potato farms (baked potato) which made us money to invest more in dirt and so on. At one point the potato farms got out of hand in size and we couldn't keep up with the harvesting. So we decided to remove that dirt and convert it into our pumpkin farms. That explains why our dirt has been going in and out of our chests.
    Originally we just invested our money into all this dirt, since we found that Baked potato was the best way of making money. But after some time we got kind of tired of farming and just wanted to make it automatic. We just really like to play skyblock in an industrial way, getting large farms etc. :)

Best regards,
    BrilliantBaBeX & OfficialFrasse

4. athyrix

I'm sorry but you do realise that dirt trade is not allowed on our server?

5. BrilliantBaBeX

Yes, I am fully aware of that. I have not traded dirt with anyone. Every item has been bought at /shop except for some grass which I have purchased at player shops. Every piece of dirt on my island has stayed on my island.
    I just want to make it clear that I have not claimed to trading dirt in any of my previous messages

//

6. athyrix

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

7. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hey there BrilliantBaBeX,

First off, thank you for appealing your ban and being willing to discuss this matter.

Your ban was not directly related to your gold blocks. It was mainly based on the sheer amount of dirt blocks that are placed on your island. There is no possible way for you to obtain 6335 dirt blocks. That is the number of currently placed dirt blocks. These dirt blocks were not placed as grass. There are only 1355 grass blocks currently placed on your island. If you mined those grass blocks for dirt, it still doesn't equal your amount of dirt. In the island's history you have only placed 3731 grass blocks and however, you have placed 23631 dirt blocks. There are also chest logs of you both moving dirt blocks in the thousands at a time.

We do have screenshots of everything, and I would be more than happy to supply you with them if needed. However, I would like an explanation of how you obtained over 6000 dirt blocks.

Regards,
    Bdark

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

8. BrilliantBaBeX

Hey Bdark,

100% of all the dirtblocks placed on my island were purchased on /shop. Some blocks were also purchased by my /is mate.

Regarding moving dirt blocks, that has to be the fact that I recently took down my 99x99 plot of potato farmland. Resulting in big chunks in different loads of dirt. As I mentioned earlier, this has to do with the pumpkin farms. The ruin of the potato farm is still there on my /is.

All I have done is invested the money those farms made me, back into more dirt and repeat the process.
    It would require hundreds of /is restarted island to gain the amount of dirt that we purchased on /shop. It would require much more work to restart islands over and over and over, than to actually play the game and build farms. Going through that process is something I would never do, first of all because it is against the rules and second of all its immoral. All we ever did was to play the moneymaking game that we see skyblock as. Farming, expanding and so on.

Best regards,
    BrilliantBaBeX & OfficialFrasse

9. athyrix

Hidden Content:

10. Bdarkslayer

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hidden Content:

11. athyrix

Hidden Content:

12. Bdarkslayer

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hidden Content:

13. athyrix

Hidden Content:

14. Bdarkslayer

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    BrilliantBaBeX what is the timeframe of you obtaining all of this dirt?

15. Bdarkslayer

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hidden Content:

16. BrilliantBaBeX

Well, I first joined the server about 1 year ago. But most of the time playing has been the latest few months. Thats when me and my /is mate started focusing on the skyblock even more, because of quarantine. So on and off for a year, most achieved in the recent time though

//

17. athyrix

Hidden Content:

18. Bdarkslayer

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    So I am curious why you purchased dirt which is significantly higher than the worth of grass in game?

19. BrilliantBaBeX

In /shop I believe dirt is 800/block and grass is 1000/block. Since we expanded our farms so much, there were no way to gain the grass required from player shops, even though they sold it at a lower price, for like 600/block. I knew that I was only going to make farms out of it, and trying to find player shops that sell grass in bulk was a hard task. Therefore I just purchased dirt from /shop, to maximize my time efforts and put it on the right things. I couldn't find a lot of people selling grass

20. athyrix

Thanks for replying, we're continuing to investigate further to make sure.
    Please bare with us! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.