Accepted Banned falsely by bot (for the second time)[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by 68616861, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 68616861

68616861 Active Member

IGN:
    KLRBEAN
    As Michael can attest to, I was previously banned for "Ban evading" because I was logging into inactive accounts I found free online (he said this is not against the rules), and some of those accounts were banned, so when I tried to get back on skyblock on my account, I was banned for "ban evading"

This happened again, (it's been a couple days since this happened and everything has been fine), I'm now banned again for "ban evading", i have not used any other accounts except for mine since the first false ban (i understand it is automated based on IP addresses) so if someone could try and figure out why it's doing this again it would be great, I really enjoy this server and I spend a lot of (probably too much) time on it lol
    Thanks,
    Robert. (Kurt_Kobain in game)

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

The risk you take when using public accounts is that they are used by many people who do bad things on the server. We do not endorse the use of such public alts.

Cyk753 this one is for you.

3. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Yes I banned this account because it showed up with a bunch of alts that were already banned.

If Michael says it's all alright, I'll unban the Kurt_Kobain account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

5. 68616861

68616861 Active Member

IGN:
    KLRBEAN
    If I am unbanned is there anything you guys can do to keep the system from banning me again? I understand that this is my fault and I haven't used any alt accounts since the first time, (and I don't plan on doing so in the future) like just let all the mods know what happened so that they know to ignore it.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  6. Krissy

This issue will go away in a month. But until then staff can be notified about the situation so there won't be any more bans.
    However Cyk is handling this appeal and Michael needs to give his input.

7. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Sorry about the late reply Kurt, I have gone ahead and informed the team that this was a simple misunderstanding due to the fact that you used a few public alts to log on to the server, causing them to show up under your IP address. You shouldn't have any more issues with being banned.

Hidden Content:

8. Cyk753

Thank you for explaining Michael.

Kurt_Kobain, I will unban you.

9. Cyk753

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.