Accepted Banned[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Simon chmielewski, Jan 26, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon chmielewski

Simon chmielewski New Member

1. Your banned account name: Silverkicks17
    2. Platform you were banned on: Skyblock, "new server"
    3. Ban message/reason: 'Island Farming" "especially when u came back from a perm ban"
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes i have
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? No, but part yes, she said " especially when u came back from a perm ban" that part was false because i have not played in over a year, Cal_xx or something had my account to Hold On To, when i was gone. he did all the bad things to get MY ACCOUNT, perm banned so I will take the responsibility for the island farming, yes I did it, I did 2-3 islands with not of any of my alts
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: other than Cal_xx getting MY ACCOUNT banned no
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? yes very much
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? By not making stupid mistakes and following the rules, i assure you i will
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Cyk
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes

2. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
  3. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Hello Silverkicks17,

Apologies for the misunderstanding of identity.

When I set the ban, I looked at your player history in game. That is where it shows the past permanent ban. I took some time to dig back through forums for past ban appeals. It was hard for me to separate your actions from that of Cal_xx. I did read this though, Accepted - yo[Accepted] | Skyblock Forums And there is this link when I looked up your username https://namemc.com/profile/Silverkicks17.1 I do remember when you rejoined the server last week and your nickname in game was Cal, but you claimed to be silverkicks17. I remember other players being confused too.

Thank you for your honesty. I found logblock entries of you for the island farming on islands belonging to accounts KaOs_iWo and Hasthund. Summary of logblock shows you took a total of 484 dirt blocks, 18 sand blocks, and 3 lava buckets. A note on sand, it was recently removed from the illegal to trade items list, but it was still obtained in the wrong way.

I hope you stick to your promise to follow our rules. I will reduce your ban to 4 days. The ban length will also include the inappropriate builds you made on the island belonging to KaOs_iWo. I will ask a supermod to remove the farmed items from your echest and island as well as remove the inappropriate builds.

4. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.