Accepted Ban

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by haz, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haz

haz bobaa Premium

IGN:
    hazrdgalaxy
    • Punished account name: hazrdgalaxy
    • Platform or server punished on: Skyblock.net
    • Ban message if applicable: Kicked whilst connecting to economy: you are banned from this server,hazrdgalaxy Banned on 2021-02-18 Reason: Griefing and stealing from ItsZac, spoke about this issue in game and items were returned. Thank you for complying with me to fix the isssue.
    • Have you read the rules? I have
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No, I know what i did and i stole 6 pig spawners and i knew it was wrong
    • Why should you be unbanned? I think i should be unbanned bc i like the community and i have fun playing but sometimes i get to despirate and i had a talk with megan about this.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: This is my first time
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Megan
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes.

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi Hazard!

Thanks for appealing.
    Please write in your own words the server rules around griefing and stealing from players.

Look forward to hearing from you!

3. haz

haz bobaa Premium

IGN:
    hazrdgalaxy
    ok i will

First off, when you grief its egging or destroying blocks with no permestion (idk how to spell that)
    Theres whats called a physical grief and a technical grief and it can also be done with hacks. So players will be banned and punish for the mistreatment of act.

Second looting, When you loot someone your bassiclly taking there property of stuff for your use (what i did) and players will be punished. If your in a coop you would wanna put down a private chest just incase your mates wanna take something.

:) thank you for coming to me and helping me out now i will no what not to do because that was terrible.

Also im not going to apply anymore bc of that but thx for the help and support youve givin me ill talk to you soon!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  4. haz

haz bobaa Premium

IGN:
    hazrdgalaxy
    Sry i didnt mean to poke you lol

5. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    That’s ok!

Thank you for replying to the appeal.
    I am going to unban you 1 day earlier.

Please learn from this and read our rules before joining back. You will be unbanned in the next 10 minutes.

Thank you,
    -Megan

6. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.