[Ban Appeal] Pixelatorx2 [Moderator]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by pixelatorx2, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixelatorx2

pixelatorx2 Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): .org (I dont even know)
    2. In-game name: Pixelatorx2
    3. Full exact Ban Message:Creating a Death Warp. Appeal at skyblock.net -Rose
    4. Did you read the rules ? yes I did, I was actually applying for Moderator.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I actually dont know what warp he/she banned me for.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes It was.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No Sir, this is my first ban.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I actuallly dont know what warp he/she banned me for, If I was able to see I could explain.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  2. ukko124

ukko124 Well-Known Member

3. pixelatorx2

pixelatorx2 Member

First of all, If I can get some info I will explain further. If I was banned for a death warp on .org, the reason was I was redoing my shop and the warp stayed so technically when you warped to my shop you fell into void, which I did not do on purpose. I was banned for a misunderstanding like that. if I was banned for a deathwarp on .net, I have no idea.

4. ukko124

Littlerosewood will tell you all the details needed when she comes on.

5. LittleEmiRose

LittleEmiRose Well-Known Member

When I came onto the server, someone was advertising the warp in chat, exclaiming it was a deathwarp. Upon discovering the warp, I saw that many people had lost their items.

Would you care to explain why you didn't remove the warp while you were remodeling? You could have explained to me on why it was a misunderstanding and you could have removed it once you had figured out what was happening.

6. pixelatorx2

pixelatorx2 Member

I didnt realize you could warp there without a block underneath. The plugin I use, you cannot warp there without a 3 bock raduis of blocks. I assumed that this was the situation here too. I didnt the completely by accedent, and had no intention of this happening.

7. pixelatorx2

pixelatorx2 Member

Sorry for the double post, but littlerosewood hasnt been on to close this appeal, is it possible for any other moderator to help me with this?

8. LittleEmiRose

Sorry I haven't been able to address this appeal, but you should be more patient. I have merely been busy with stuff irl.

You should be more patient. Usually the wait time for someone else to take over is around 3 days. It has been 1.

I will address this when I have more time.

9. pixelatorx2

pixelatorx2 Member

I know im impatient, thats my character trait. im sorry for badgering you and will let you deal with it when the time comes. For now though, I'll wait for your verdict.

10. LittleEmiRose

I really can't handle this at the moment, since my moderator permissions are messed up. Could another mod handle this?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

11. ukko124

By the discussions we have made with Littlerosewood. I took over the ban appeal for her.

Your ban appeal has been [accepted] I shall unban you instantly, when I get on the server.

Locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.