Ban Appeal Enjoymy69ms [Art]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Enjoymy69ms, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enjoymy69ms

Enjoymy69ms Member

1. Server name. .net
    2. In-game name: Enjoymy69ms
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Major Griefing and Minor Looting~Art
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Because of a Mob grinder , that I build, that got griefed but not by me
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?Yes
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? 1-2 times for 30 mins. Incorrect ban because of autoban
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Because I didnt grief him (User: Dechant)
    He ordered me to build him a Sheep Grinder , so I did it. He went offline, so I build it ready for him. then I logged off bc the grinder was done. After 2 hours I logged on again and it got griefed. Then I played like 3 hours on my is , with jimalexblack . Then I went offline. Today at the morning I logged on and I was banned .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. Enjoymy69ms

Enjoymy69ms Member

Why should I grief the grinder I had build?
    That makes no sense

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Please use the correct Ban Appeal format.
    1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    You have three days to fulfill this requirement. Failure to correct the format will result in the appeal being automatically denied.

4. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Art - Tagging banning moderator.

5. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

6. Enjoymy69ms

Enjoymy69ms Member

Hello Art thanks for ur reply,
    The grinder took me like 2 hours of my time because first it didnt worked, I had to ask jimalexblack who helped me.
    Why shoul I build a grinder for like 2 hours and then Grief it?! Could u please take a look at the time the des. logs have come up because I rebuild it like 3 times. I even picked the redstone torches and the repeaters from my Island. I can proof u that if u want to. And Dechant has trusted a other guy He MUST grief him. If i wanted to grief him, then I wouldnt spent 2 hours on building the grinder for him, And took the spawners right away as he gave me them.
    Im sorry that You dont believe but Im not the person who griefes, I bought a donor packet like 2 days before I built him the grinder, why should I grief I know its bannable so the 100 Dollar would be thworn away.
    If u want me to proof that the repeaters were from my is just say it, so I can go to my friend (hes trusted on my is) and u show were I took the restone & restone torches.
    regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.