Ban Appeal -Akrill

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by LosRiosEvan, May 4, 2013.

1. LosRiosEvan

LosRiosEvan Member

1. Server name (.net / .org): skyblock.net
    2. In-game name: Daveid
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Banned: Bridging. Appeal at Skyblock.net -Akrill
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Zero idea.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? To my knowledge there has been no griefing, bridging, or scamming done by anyone who frequents our island home, including myself.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? No.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? First, because we are honest and fair users of the server; we strive to play by the rules of the server and feel everyone should do likewise; we are honest people - in general, and want to maintain a fair and fun atmosphere for everyone who plays. We are against griefing - having been griefed too many times; we are friendly and generous players; This erroneous ban should also be lifted because it is our aim to enjoy ourselves fairly, exhibit good sportsmanship, while continuing to support the server as donor players; and lastly, because there are many mods and players who would vouch for our honesty and integrity in all of our dealings on skyblock.
      We have done nothing wrong; certainly not intentionally... AND, we have No idea at all who would have said we bridged, or what proof there is. We have seen no complaints against us on the forum and if anyone said that we did, either there has been a mistake, or there has been a grievous misunderstanding.
    9. As a last point. I'd like to collect my donor kit today and to get my grass from voting as the last 2 times we've voted we got no grass. I would hope that our donor kit(s) would be given retroactively if the ban lasts any longer.

2. FangMatt

FangMatt Active Member

Akrill

By the way, this is the best damn ban appeal I have ever seen.

3. LosRiosEvan

LosRiosEvan Member

FangMatt is obviously trolling for my friendship ;-D

j/k, F.M. We appreciate the kudos and your show of support!!!

4. FangMatt

FangMatt Active Member

Well.. I still want to see what Akrill's proof is. He is a seasoned moderator and always has proof from LogBlock.

5. LosRiosEvan

LosRiosEvan Member

FM,
    I got a chance to see Akrill's photographic proof and did the unforgiveable: I woke my child up at nearly 5:30 a.m. to get the answer.
    Apparently, it is just a misunderstanding of the events. A donor did a fly-by and saw what looked like bridging. Without looking for bedrock as potential proof of bridging... the event was reported.
    What it actually is: It's an extension to an island that was built to house an arena for snowball fighting.
    What looks like bridging to another island is merely my son and his friend building a new walkway between his friend's island and the new arena. The ban will, I'm sure, be lifted -- once Akrill sees the message I sent to him privately... and he'd better hurry... I'm losing time toward building up to my next /kit donor3 ;-D

6. Akrill

Akrill Well-Known Member

Great :)
    Appeal accepted. Anyone can unban (I am not home)

7. FangMatt

FangMatt Active Member

I got it. ;)