SA [AR] fran’s staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by fran, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hey Kai, thanks. That was from before I closed my app. I understand I can help through other ways, but I didn’t want my two month inactivity (due to the broken laptop) to have a negative impact on my application. Thank you!

Thanks, PC. Also, that is what I did. I do not know exactly when I got my laptop back, but I am completely sure (due to discord conversations) that is what before December 18th, 2019. That was almost a month ago, and I have been active ever since.

Yes.

2. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Re-support. Even though you banned me, you are a great moderator and a really friendly and understanding person. Full support! :D

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    oh ok. Support

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Thanks, Archie & PC.

OnlineDuty, any reasons for the No Support?

5. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

full support :heart:

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Words can’t explain how sad I was to see that you resigned from your helper role. It was really fun to work along side you, as you are a kind, very active and helpful player who can maintain professionalism while keeping players amused with your comments and jokes.

Your application is very thoroughly written and has a very nice and modern set out, you’ve chosen some really nice colours to compliment the application, and I really feel like the application reflects you and your personality.

I see you online daily, and you’re consistently helping out people in chat, often donating items to new beginners as well as redirecting people should they require further assistance than a question. You’ve been a staff member and you know how it all works, so it shouldn’t be a problem for you to join back as you’ll be just fine settling back in.

I feel like you’re quite a reliable person too, the other day I messaged you on discord inquiring about a trade and you almost immediately replied at a time that may be more difficult for you. Another thing I like about you is that you are in a -3 timezone and we don’t have any staff members there, the closest being America’s -5 or Britain’s +0!

Your ability to speak Spanish fluently may be of great help on the server, I am not sure if while you were helper you managed to use Spanish, but I’m sure multiple players would appreciate it.

In conclusion, I think you’re a really good candidate and keep trying your best at what you’re doing! It’s just this time we need to make sure you won’t leave us so quickly if you do come back!

Full support, and most importantly of all: good luck, Fran. :)

7. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the team. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.