Denied Anyone but agent[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Taki, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taki

Taki Active Member

Your banned account name: Taki#6982
    Server you were muted on: Discord.
    Ban message/reason: Trolling.
    Have you read the rules?: Yes.
    Do you think this ban was incorrect?: Yes, althought how I acted on forums and discord was unacceptable afterwards the mute on the discord was unreasonable. When you first warned me for trolling, I stopped talking to GiddyAy till he specifically mentions me to carry on. You also indirectly gave me permission to carry on with this message, https://gyazo.com/f32894507e4b32952d3cf8bc6be79b48.png then mute me afterwards once I start to carry on. I don't think I was, in skyblock rule definition, "doing something with the intention of causing chaos and/or damage".
    Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: specifically on discord, once by pile (incorrect ban), once by cyk for death threats at my friend.
    Why would you like to be unmuted?: I would like to be unmuted as I want to be able to continue to talk to my friends who are active in the server and play uno with them.
    If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Agent
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?: Yes.

I would like a second opinion on this and not one from agent, she has previously been biased against me.

To reply to her things:
    You clearly haven't read my appeal

I was annoyed at you, I was wrongfully muted and you've always had a biased against me. You basically gave me permission to carry on then muted me.

I don't see how the image you posted was any different to the image shown in starboard. [​IMG]
    You are a staff member and spamming.

And about the biased you warned me for saying "Mai smokes" and saying that is an inappropriate topic. Smoking is not illegal, and is not in anyway inappropriate. I'm sure I can find other examples of you warning me but that is the one that stands out.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    [​IMG]

I've contacted another Staff Member to handle this since you don't like the original response I gave you.

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Hi Taki,

The purpose of a mute (and appeals for mutes) is to ensure players are respectful to each other. This is not a place to argue the validity of a punishment, rather a place to convince us why we should remove the mute on your account. You will need to show an understanding of why you were muted, and also give us a good reason to believe that it won't happen again.

Arguing against the validity of the mute only serves to show us that you do not understand the mute and are not willing to change the way you act. You have repeatedly shown disrespectful behavior towards other users on the Skyblock discord and have been muted and banned before, yet continue to offend.

Increasing the punishment for a repeat offender is not bias, it's common sense.
    You may reappeal when you are ready to truly make a change.

4. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.