Resolved Anticheat thinks that me lagging is me attempting to fly, how to avoid?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by TheLostPancake, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLostPancake

TheLostPancake New Member

I'm from the Uk and I know that the server is US based. Sometimes I get some pretty bad lag spikes and I rubber band a lot. I've been kicked twice now for attempted use of hacks but I have never and will never use any. I know a stranger's word on the internet doesn't mean much, but this really is one of the few good skywars servers I've found and I don't want to be banned from it. Any help appreciated.

2. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Use 1.8 and uhm... All I can think of right now.

3. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    I would recommend using version 1.8 and lowering your render distance to 6 chunks

4. nebb

nebb Active Member

ah this sounds like me LOL just get fiber optics and everything will be fixed bud

5. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Skywars is handled by mineverse.com, essentially our sister server - any complaints about lagging and anticheat should go there.

Anyhow, 1.8 - 1.8.9 is your recommended version for Skywars, and I know what you mean as I live in Australia. The anticheat they use is (I'm fairly certain) either NoCheatPlus or AAC (Advanced Anti-Cheat), or both. Both have their individual problems, with NCP being unupdated for 2-3 years, AAC being way to strict, and both resulting in wierd bans/flags when the server or your internet lags.

There's ways to prevent this - get better internet, use a less buggy client.

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

If you need more help please visit skywars.com!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.