Android's extremely late introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by SBAndroid, Sep 28, 2020.

1. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    I will introduce myself in my style of writing. I don't believe in highly-detailed biographies normally, but for the server's sake I will make it longer. So please don't get mad at me. :)

Hello! I am Android. My IGN is Android_ _ x. I first joined the server a long time ago, 2015 as far as I can remember. My IGN at the time was rodentlover12 because I had recently adopted two pet mice. After the deaths of my mice, I changed my IGN to Android__x to reflect my new interest of Android cell phones and tablets. I took a years-long break to focus on my new gig outside of Minecraft, high school.

I was born in the United States of America, and I currently reside there now. That is the reason I am on irregularly (UK people are six hours ahead of me.) I grew up in and reside in the eastern part of the country. I have a strong sense of patriotism for my home country, and I love being a resident of the United States. I won't disclose which state I live in for personal reasons. I have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, or ASD, from a young age, which explains why I act weird in the eyes of some on the server. It also explains my foul mouth, which I have faced discipline for on this server.

I consider high school to be the glory days of my life. I was at my happiest, most popular, and most free. I was loved among my school's students and staff, to the point where I was treated better than other students.

The worst time of my life was actually at the beginning of high school. My father passed away due to excessive alcohol intake in September 2015. I was so sad that it was part of the reason I first quit the server, in order to grieve.

I decided to return to the server in 2020 immediately before my freshman year of college ended, a few months after Corona struck. I was confined in my home, banned from working, and suffering from panic attacks when I thought of Skyblock. I joined the server, re-established myself online, purchased the rank of Skytitan, and became loved once again. I am on hiatus as we speak right now, because of college. When college is not in session, expect me to return.

That wraps up my informal introduction. In my opinion, that is all you need to know about me. Sorry if I didn't provide enough detail for you, but that is all I am willing to provide. When I come back to the server in December of this year, expect me to provide plenty more entertainment for Skyblock!:)

Android

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Nice introduction there SBAndroid, I seen you often in-game and a nice person.

• Like Like x 1
  3. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

hiya android! it's nice to meet you.

it's so nice to see you back, and i hope you're here to stay :heart: i believe i've seen you around 2015 / 2016 ish but we never formally interacted so ya HI

• Like Like x 1
  4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    It's nice to get to know a bit more about you Android! We've talked a bit in-game but I hope to talk to you more!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Heya Android, great to see you back! :)

• Like Like x 1