All About Disguises

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by Pancake, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    [​IMG]

What's a disguise?

A disguise allows you to morph yourself into look like a certain mob or animal. All users are able to see you as this mob/animal except you, you see yourself as your usual player skin! This guide was heavily inspired by Mai's pet guide which can be found here!
    [​IMG]
    Where do I get disguises?
    Disguises are a perk of buying a donator rank, or winning them from ranks. The higher you rank is, the more disguises you have access to use and the higher the crate is the more rare the disguise is. Skyblock ranks can be found here and economy ranks can be found here! The disguises on each servers are separate meaning they do not carry over between economy and skyblock!

There is also a 1/1500 chance to receive a chicken disguise from voting!
    [​IMG]
    Which ranks/crates get which disguises?
    The following list contains all the ranks/crates on Economy and Skyblock and their disguises:

Skyblock Ranks
    ☆★☆
    Skyknight ($10) ⋆ Squid, Chicken

Skyking ($25) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot

Skylord ($50) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot, Silverfish, Spider, Wolf, Villager, Bat

Skygod ($100) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot, Silverfish, Spider, Wolf, Villager, Bat, Zombie, Cave Spider, Slime, Skeleton, Magma Cube, Pig Zombie, Witch, Horse

Skytitan ($250) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot, Silverfish, Spider, Wolf, Villager, Bat, Zombie, Cave Spider, Slime, Skeleton, Magma Cube, Pigman, Witch, Horse, Creeper, Blaze, Enderman

Donor400 ($400, Unobtainable) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot, Silverfish, Spider, Wolf, Villager, Bat, Zombie, Cave Spider, Slime, Skeleton, Magma Cube, Pigman, Witch, Horse, Creeper, Blaze, Enderman, Guardian, Iron Golem

Skyblock Crates
    ☆★☆
    Rare CrateChicken, Pig

Epic Crate ⋆ Spider, Creeper

Legendary CrateSkeletal Horse, Elder Guardian (Both of these are exclusive to legendary crates)

Economy Ranks
    ☆★☆
    Premium ($10) ⋆ Squid, Chicken

VIP ($25) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot

Elite ($50) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot, Silverfish, Spider, Wolf, Villager, Bat

Highroller ($100) ⋆ Squid, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Ocelot, Silverfish, Spider, Wolf, Villager, Bat, Zombie, Cave Spider, Slime, Skeleton, Magma Cube, Pigman, Witch, Horse
    [​IMG]

What commands does disguise have?
    You can use the /d instead of /disguise for all of these commands!

/disguise help Opens up a list of all commands included in the plugin.

/disguise <mob/animal> The basic command to disguise yourself using any of your available morphs
    (i.e. /disguise wolf)

/undisguise Allows you to undisguise yourself and return your form to your player skin

/disguise custom-name Allows you to display a custom name to your morph
    (i.e. /disguise custom-name=&7Dinnerbone)
    upload_2021-1-21_18-45-27.png

Extra Tip You can use the symbol \s to add spaces to these names
    (i.e. /disguise custom-name=Hello\sSkyblock)
    upload_2021-1-21_18-34-0.png

/disguise [subtype] <mob/animal> You can use this command to add subtypes like custom name and change your disguise!
    (i.e. /disguise custom-name=Mai\sis\scute Chicken)

/disguise status Shows the information on your current disguise
    upload_2021-1-21_18-41-3.png
    Fun Fact Some mobs like skeletons show the armour, items and hats the player has on!
    [​IMG]
    Massive Thanks
    Thank you to Mai for kindly creating the lovely dividers and banners used in this guide and allowing me to use a similar structure to hers :heart:

If I am missing any information, please let me know and I'd be happy to add it to the guide!

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Amazing Amazing x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  2. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    nice cheeky guide syrup person pancake

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Nice guide bro!

: )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

YAY PANCAKEYS FIRST GUIDE !! love it

ps Mai 's banners and edits as amazing as always : pleading :

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  5. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks you two :heart:

Did my best! Mai’s banners are always so cute and very well made : pleading :