Skyblock Add Tutorial Books to Starter Chests

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by SamLee5, Jun 6, 2019.

1. SamLee5

SamLee5 Active Member

IGN:
    SamLee5
    This would basically give the player info on how to play the game properly as a lot of new players don't know about /warp info and how to start out Eg: basic commands, make a cobble generator and how to make shops. If not, maybe add a tutorial section they have to go through if they are making an island for the first time.

2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Maybe when they first spawn in a pop up message to go to warp info and we can also have cyk’s skyblock boot guides along with a book about the rules

3. SamLee5

SamLee5 Active Member

IGN:
    SamLee5
    That would work pretty well too, as long as they get enough info on how to play so that they don't have to constantly ask for help.

4. Lemon

Lemon Member

IGN:
    ConfusedLemon
    in general i think it would be a good idea to have a list of things that get asked the most like:
    where do i get dirt,
    where are the shops
    how do i start
    so basically /warp info but the problem i have with warp info is that its to overwhelming when you first get there.

And truth be told most people are to lazy to search for the right answer for their question so they just spam the chat.

an easy solution would be to simply give more warps like "/warp FAQ" to be directly teleported next to the FAQ wall
    but i dont think its worth the effort, another thing would be to have list pinned to the discord server at #skyblock help with the most asked questions, this way you have everything compiled right before your eyes.