Implemented Add shulkerboxes

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by T0W0, Jan 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Well its pretty obvious, I would like to see shulkers added to economy because I love shulkers and they are just pretty usefull tbh. Maybe we would be able to win them in crates or buy in /shop, idk just add them please! Shulkers can be used so less chests are needed to be placed, I mean you can fit 27 dc of stuff in one dc with shulkerboxes.

• Support Support x 4
  2. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    yeah But If There /warp mob/hostile we can ask for Spawner there it will be better

3. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Regardless of how to obtain them, shulkerboxes would be a great addition to economy. Support

4. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Support, they should add /warp hostile since it’s no warp where you can farm mods such as skeletons and etc.

5. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Support, these are absolutely needed for trading a large amounts of items at the same time

6. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Support, they're really useful and a lot of people use them for a lot of reasons.

I also think they should be obtainable how they are on /skyblock, for me that works well, they can be obtained but they're not overly common or OP.

7. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Shulkers have been added to economy, so your suggestion has been implemented! :D Would a mod like to close it?

8. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the game-play by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.