Implemented Add /clag command to see when next clear lagg will happen

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Sky, Apr 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Add /clag command to see when next clear lagg will happen.

it may not seem useful because there are already warnings but when you need to clear map arts with one button you might now have time to pick up all carpets!|

You also might miss a warning in chat and not know

• Support Support x 5
  2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hey just a tip:
    I think I’ve mentioned this before but on the skyblock mod there is a command that is /noticeclag or something similar to that. It makes the clag alert massive across your screen when the countdown begins.

I do think clear lag countdown similar to lottery command would be pretty cool :D
    For context: if you do /lot you can see how many tickets are in the round and how long away the lottery is. Something similar would be cool for clear lag!

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support. I'm too lazy to get the mod so that command would be helpful for lazy people like me

4. Blade2344

Blade2344 Member

IGN:
    Blade2344
    Support! Even though I have the mod, you should introduce the command. But you could possibly mention it more often in the chat. Like "clag will happen in 3 minutes" or something like that.

5. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the game-play by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.