Add a way to make it so you can give certain permmisions to coop members. [Duplicate]

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Sky, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Im sure many people would love a feature to let certain members in their coop to change things like the spawn, the /settings list, the motd of their island, the trust list (or maybe like their own trust list).

Thanks - SkyS

• No Support No Support x 2
  2. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    No Support.
    While this is a great idea, in theory, I feel like this would lead to more griefing incidents. /Settings can have some dangerous ones like block breaking and if the island owner coops someone that enables that there is basically nothing that can be done (even if something gets done there are still a lot of hoops that have to be jumped through and that takes time.)
    I feel like this is a nice idea for people you truly trust and maybe even know in real life and you share an island, but overall I feel like this feature would do more harm than good.

3. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    True but I mainly want this feature so that if a coop member needs something to be done by another player, and the coop leader isnt on than its annoying.

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hi there,

Your suggestion has already been similarly suggested here (Co-op GUI). This suggestion is still open for replies so if you wish to support it, you're more than welcome to. Pancake has also suggested for island owners to be able to give certain permissions to co-op members. As for welcome messages and message of the day (motd), co-op members are able to change this. As your suggestion is to "Add a way to make it so you can give certain permissions to coop members", I will be locking this as it's a duplicate suggestion. If you have any more suggestions, you are more than welcome to make them. Thank you.

Locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.