AB Mall [My Island]

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by MrABGold, Jun 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    So basically I don't really wanna run a mall because it's kinda difficult for just me to do it, and I also have ideas of what I want to build as a new island, but I don't have a spare island. So I have decided to sell my mall.

It is pretty big, it fills up the 99x99 island, two floors and it has a full back area with storage, 2 offices, crop farms that are large, a flower farm, sheep pens for all colours, tree farm and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting about.

The mall itself has lots of shops for all things. The design is alright, but obviously if you buy it you can change bits of it. When sold, it will have the trade shops still stocked, but obviously the trade chest signs will be removed so they can be put in your name.

My head collection on the wall will be taken, so they aren't a part of it, and the beacon will also be taken by me so that isn't included either. The whole glass roof is obviously included and I would like the roof to be kept in mind by anyone offering as all of that glass is quite expensive in its self.

Feel free to take a look around the whole mall. I will make the back area accessible so it can be seen by you, just turn around at spawn, go into customer services and follow the little signs I will place.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: I was stupid enough to forget to put that my island is at /visit MrABGold so yeah check it out lmao :p

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    It’s still for sale btw haha :p

3. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    Nobody is buying it, so I'm just gonna take all of the glass from it and then do /newisland or whatever the command is lmao :p

SO can this be locked please? 52Phenomenon

4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.