Economy A Sell Entire Inevntory Sign for Pumkins

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by PrincessLia, Jun 16, 2021.

1. PrincessLia

PrincessLia New Member

IGN:
    xPrincessLia
    If that is possible, it would make it a lot easier if there were two sell signs for Pumkins - The one there at the moment (Selling 64) and one that sells an entire Inventoy of Pumkins (Selling 2304). It would make selling them a lot quicker (since there are a lot of profit Shops with Pumkins it would benifit all players, big and small)

I don't know if other Items are also often Sold in big quantities, if so maybe add a "sell entire inventory sign" for them as well.

• No Support No Support x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Choco Orange

Choco Orange Active Member

Already suggested this a while ago. general consensus was it would be too op.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Need a middle ground though. Even if shop took two stacks per sale and halved the grind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Choco Orange

Choco Orange Active Member

Maybe even go as far as a whole row at a time.
    They want to stop people just afk'ing and have dropped /sell prices to do this. Making it easier to sell at /warp shop would make a greater difference. Give something to the players as incentive rather than keep taking away.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. mijiperki

mijiperki Well-Known Member

This is something that seems to always get forgotten/overlooked when it comes to most of the game-balance related updates here and its a real shame

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    A full inventory at once is a little much , although with the decrease in sell price and the inability to use /back or any of its variants at /warp shop there should probably be at least an increase in sell amount. Or potentially I would say do a full inventory sell sign, but decrease the amount you get in return. This gives an easier sell option but doesn't make it quite as easy since you're getting less per inventory being sold.

The problem I see with being able to sell too much at once is if warp shop becomes too useful, the value of the dollar will become even lower than it already is. Warp shop sets a value for crops and drops and since all players basically use it for profit shops or their farms, it automatically provides a base income for people that will slowly devalue the dollar overtime as it has. The convenience is a good thing, but I would only want to see a small increase in sell amoutn maybe 1 row max like choco, or include a full inventory sell sign but make it worth less than selling a stack at a time, so you're adding convenience but losing out on some of the profit.

7. PrincessLia

PrincessLia New Member

IGN:
    xPrincessLia
    I really like that Idea Calidre. The oone of selling it all, but for less than one stack at a time.

8. badpeteno

badpeteno Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BadPeteNo
    Sorry, no support. Pumpkins need a nerf, not a buff.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Evelyn Carr

Evelyn Carr Active Member

IGN:
    evelyntho
    I am on the edge about this suggestion. As others mentioned, pumpkin prices are too high as is and selling a whole inventory at a time would be way too easy for people and the economy would crash. If they lowered the price of pumpkins when you sell a whole inventory, that might work. I do think it takes way too long to sell an inventory stack by stack, and we wouldn't have to deal with the annoyingness of players standing in front of the signs if it was just 1 click and done with.