Skyblock A day in the life of Haberson...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Haberson, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Talisbar

Talisbar Member

IGN:
    Talisbar
    Cool story. Have you ever thought about doing a giveaway Haberson, to give back to the community? I see you online a lot but rarely involved in the chat. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I'll be honest, when I first heard about your shop I was a bit skeptical and thought well your prices are too high no one is gonna like it. But after playing more and more I started to see the reason why your prices are a little higher. Its always nice your shop is almost always in stock (tho at times wool and stone can be hard to come by). The dedication is impressive and I've got to talk to you a few times and you seem like a chill person to be. I hope to talk to you more :p

LY habby :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. KingJonSnow

KingJonSnow Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    KingJonSnow
    This also doesn’t take into account the time you spent mentoring other players on how to make their process more efficient. You have spent countless hours with me alone showing me the ropes, which made my shop (competition) successful. I no longer run this shop, but I believe it is a testament to who you are as a person and not just a big shop owner on skyblock. There is dedication and mass riches from you doing what you do, but it has all been hard earned and handled with grace, which I hold in such high regard.
    It also goes without saying that your shop has become an integral part of skyblock for new players and old players alike. It gives an opportunity to build for those who don’t care about the logistics of creating farms or grinding stuff themselves.
    We, and more importantly, I appreciate you and the impact you have had on the server. I don’t know if I would be where I am at now without your help and more importantly, your friendship. Thanks for posting this for all to see what it takes and how much you have invested in helping skyblock succeed. You are a Legend.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  4. Haberson

Haberson Active Member

IGN:
    Haberson
    Thanks for all the love guys! You really made my day. :happy:

I've been playing Minecraft for as long as I can remember but this has definitely been my favorite server. Great group of people to play along side with.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Kungfustan

Kungfustan Active Member

IGN:
    Kungfustan
    just ask me to supply the things you need for a smaller fee then what you charge that way we both can profit,,i took my shop down,,all im doing now is build up a inventory,just shoot me a list i set up what you need, or i can trust you and grab what you need

• Like Like x 1
  6. NeoForce0

NeoForce0 Active Member

IGN:
    Neoforce0
    Except Haberson doesn't have much setup in Economy side

7. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Eco has no need for a shop like Habersons. Income is made by selling pumpkins or melons mostly and you buy items from/shop.
    A few people have shops but it’s faster to use this method to get most in game items.
    You can almost think of Eco as a creative server now. You just have to afk pumpkin farms or use profit shops to gain income to buy what you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2021