Buy 2018 Yellow Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Economy' started by honeey, Dec 28, 2020.

1. honeey

honeey Member

IGN:
    honeeyPot
    Hi all,

I'm currently working on completing a full collection on eco - getting not only 1 of each head, but 1 of each lore variant as well. At the moment, the current heads I'm hunting for are both of the 2018 xmas yellow present variants (yellow name white lore, and yellow name yellow/white lore).

Whether you're an eco player or SB player, I have the assets to pay the desired price and am willing to do so.

p.s. For all you skyblockers, I have some older heads, a red/green present, as well as some grass :)

If you have one of these elusive heads, or know someone who does, please feel free to reach out to me through Discord: mayaa#7941

Thank you!

EDIT: For anyone who is nice enough to give me references or promising leads as to the whereabouts of these heads, I will be offering you some payment as well (applies for both eco and SB).

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    I dont think 2018 xmas dp eco presents exist at all

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. honeey

honeey Member

IGN:
    honeeyPot
    2018 Christmas was the first for eco. Thankfully I have managed to track down 3 of the 5 lore variants needed, all I'm missing are the 2 yellow variants, and 2 of the 9 Santa variants (but that'll be a problem for a future date :p)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Flexing the eco rares yes¿