[USA] Cole4657's Moderator Application [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Cole4657, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Cole4657

Cole4657 Member

Cole4657's Moderator Application

Your in-game name: Cole4657

How old are you? 13 years old

What timezone are you in? Pacific Time Zone

What country do you live in? United States of America

What languages do you speak? English and a little bit of Spanish

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) No I have never been banned

Why do you think you should be a mod? I love the server and I want to make it the best that it can be. I help people in need all the time. I have had lots of training as a staff member. I have helped build servers up to major servers. I can also learn plugins very easily and commands.

What qualifications do you have? I can type fast to help people in need. I am very friendly and funny and people like to get to know me. I can build really good places for almost everything. I can manage servers very easily because I have been around lots of plugins and commands. I also have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now so i'm very familiar with everything in Minecraft.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 4-6 Hours (Because of school)

How long have you been playing skyblock.net? About 1 Month

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have been a Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Jr-Admin, and a Mod many times. I have a lot of experience as being a moderator.

Extra-
    I am really happy to be on this server. Its so much fun to be with people and help them out. I think it would even be more fun to be a mod to help with plugins, commands, and people in need. I really hope I can become a moderator to make the server the best server ever. Thanks for reading!!!

-Cole4657

2. Leprechaunkitty

Leprechaunkitty Active Member

Full Support! You actually help out a lot of people I've seen online ^-^ 100%
    Seal of approval omg.png

3. TroycarZ

TroycarZ Well-Known Member

I think you should add a bit more in
    Why do you think you should be a mod?
    What qualifications do you have?

Talk as much as you can about why you should be mod.
    For qualifications maybe add something related to your outside like too besides minecraft/skyblock.
    I wanna see you help in chat too, till then 70% support :)

4. Cole4657

Cole4657 Member

True xD