TickingTimebomb1 .ORG mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TickingTimebomb1, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TickingTimebomb1

TickingTimebomb1 Member

Your in-game name: TickingTimebomb1

How old are you? 14, I am not the most mature and can be immature at times but I feel if you are always mature, you cant have some fun.

What timezone are you in? EST

What country do you live in? USA, NJ

What languages do you speak? English, I also am currently taking german in school so I know a little bit of basic german.

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) no

Why do you think you should be a mod? I think I should be mod because I know a lot about skyblock, I know the rules, I know what to do and what not to do to enjoy skyblock without getting banned. I have also made tons of friends through it and they recommend that I submit an app. Also, I can be on at most times, as I have a blood disorder and am home-Tutored, so I will be on sparaticaly for hours at a time. I will not abuse the commands to greif or do anything besides for help others. I will always get both sides of the story before anything happens unless I have solid evidence.

What qualifications do you have? I know a lot about skyblock and the rules of .org. I also wouldn't play much differently as a mod, I would only help those in need of help or that have been Griefed. I feel I have great qualities that will allow me to help others without having to ban or kick all of the time.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? usually about 4-6 hours, sometimes more sometimes less. Depends how many tutors I have in a day and If I am in the hospital. During the summers I do have a job but I wil still be on most mornings and nights for at least a few hours or so.

How long have you been playing skyblock.org? 5-6 months and have enjoyed every day of it.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? no

Thanks for spending your time to read my mod application!

2. Potatoman2020

Potatoman2020 New Member

TickingTimebomb1 has very much helped me in the server. When I needed things to keep my island up, he gave me a steady supply of things. I highly recommend him as a moderator.

3. TickingTimebomb1

TickingTimebomb1 Member

A post to keep this active, Also, I have been on recently with people doing a lot of spamming/advertising and Im sick of it. No mods ever seem to be on when I am and I have to deal with these people and their spamming.

4. LeePieGuy

LeePieGuy Well-Known Member

I support, because tickingtimebomb is quite a nice guy!

5. Icey401

Icey401 Guest

To little info to support.

6. kaffepaus

kaffepaus Well-Known Member

I've seen you on the server you don't have respect to other player's

No support at all -.-

7. awesomeyoshi64

awesomeyoshi64 Active Member

Add more detail, then I may support.

8. salamander9o

salamander9o Senior Member

Tick is nice and helpful, but I won't support you right now because your application lacks detail. Good luck.

9. Strommaniac

Strommaniac Active Member

I think they stopped archiving, my app has been sitting around for about a month and hasn't been archived.

Good luck, though ;)

10. salamander9o

They don't archive.

11. Icey401

Icey401 Guest

..unless you want them to. :))

12. Icey401

Icey401 Guest

Actually.. There are lots of moderators on the forums at all times.

13. salamander9o

Not anymore.

14. jbdaballer98

jbdaballer98 Member

Dont boost for your mod app to be up, if it gets Archived, then ask a Mod to unarchive it. Plus, I agree with Yoshi, Icey, anyone else whom has said this. I think you should add more details. If you look at those who get over 1,000 view or someone who's Mod App got accepted, then you will notice that there are a lot of details. I might support though. Keep in mind I am not trying to be mean. I am trying to give constructive criticism.

15. jbdaballer98

jbdaballer98 Member

ok good, what you should do though is see if you can delete those other comments so that you have room from those who are new viewers of your mod app ok :D

16. jestrike1234

jestrike1234 Active Member

Jb, bumping is allowed. And mods don't archive apps anymore.
    Back on topic, add some more detail and then I will support.

17. TickingTimebomb1

TickingTimebomb1 Member

Ok, Everyone keeps telling me to add more, I added more info and still need more. Plz tell me What I need to add plz, I have looked at many different mod apps and see all the same points that I have added to mine. Plz, tell me.

18. TickingTimebomb1

TickingTimebomb1 Member

The forums is not the issue, the issue is on the site 90% of the day, I am currently in the hospital actually and about 25% of the time, there is no mods on skyblock.org

19. TickingTimebomb1

TickingTimebomb1 Member

Hey guys, Thanks for supporting me and being so nice as to leave your comments, I am currently in the hospital and am going to stress this, 25% of the time that I am on, so about 4-5 hours a day, there is no mods on, I have been playing on this server about 16-18 hours a day while here in the hospital, also saying this is saying how much I can be on.

20. TickingTimebomb1

TickingTimebomb1 Member

A Report to help my mod request mabey /warp brb -------- is a deathwarp if not wearing armor

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.