Kind of a ban appeal, but more of a stop ddosing me appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by thekillerofevil, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekillerofevil

thekillerofevil New Member

Hello. Hopefully noobcrew reads this as that is who this is intended for. If he doesn't, and I don't receive a reply back but instead this is simply deleted I will be sure this goes deeper than it has to.

First of all i'd like to say that I know this doesn't follow the form, but ignore that as it wasn't intended to.
    Second, by a process of elimination I have conluded that you are in fact the undeniable source of the DDoS attacks on my server.

I'm not sure what you think I've done, but you've banned me and put the ban reason as, and I quote, "Banned: d*** AND DUSHBAG"
    Which leads me to believe you think I've wronged you in some way, which in fact I haven't.
    All I have been dealing with the past couple months, which was also the last time I talked to you or even logged onto your server, is fixing mine, as I am running into numerous issues, including the fact that minecraft continues to release updates, and starting recently, you taking my server offline, not only causing us to lose our only source of money, but also have to fix issues when it comes back up, which is short amounts of time.

Now to get to the point, I have one simple request. I do not want access to your server, as I honestly don't care, but what I do want is for you to stop attacking my server as I have done no wrong to you. If you do not, I will be forced to report your IP to the authorities as I know for a fact it is you. I will also then have to spend thousands more on a firewall to protect my server which I thought was unnecessary, but indeed it is now needed.

Please respond to this ASAP either by posting a reply here or PM'ing me.

This is in urgent need of resolvement.

Regards,
    thekillerofevil

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    I am not attacking you, nor did I ban you. -.-

3. Sean

Sean Senior Member

A firewall will not stop a DDoS, DDoSing will land you in jail for cyber hacking, Noobcrew is smarter then that & What would he gain from DDoSing you? - Contact your host and they'll figure it out. Throwing threats wont get you far.

Being a jerk to people on the internet will get you DDoS'd.

4. thekillerofevil

How would I be banned if nobody on either .net or .org knew me? Is purecreationzz by any chance a mod?

5. thekillerofevil

And it's odd that after I posted this the attacks have stopped...
    DDoSing me? Well my server is a competitor, and also when I say firewall I mean somethig like Cisco Guard. I host my server custom built in a datacenter in Dallas so I cannot simply contact my host.

6. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    I assumed pure did it, however he said he didn't. So i'm not sure.

7. thekillerofevil

Of course he will deny it. After being removed it from an admin position on a large server after donating $1000+ I'm sure he hates me with a passion. He is also 12 years old, and he is still quite immature.

8. thekillerofevil

Also, I'm sorry for accusing you for banning me, I forgot about pure.

9. Gwism

Gwism Well-Known Member

I always thought pure quit, not got fired. xD.

10. Gwism

Gwism Well-Known Member

11. YouGotPwndByBume

YouGotPwndByBume New Member

HAHAHA DDosing will not land you in jail.. the only way it can land you in jail is if you request money....

12. Sean

Sean Senior Member

13. Gwism

Gwism Well-Known Member

Lol, although it might technically be. its like saying if i pirate 1 song, i will be arrested and put in federal prison.

14. Sean

Sean Senior Member

DDoSing is a tad different, even using a proxy you reveal your PC name and model/serious, they then can trace it back and see who bought it. Every PC has a static IP also, you can escape with a pirated CD, but DDoSing you'll be caught soon enough.

I do agree, the chances are slim, but that slim chance maybe the one thing that gets you.

15. Gwism

Gwism Well-Known Member

A DDoS being a Distributed Denial of Service (attack).

The Distributed part, being it came from more than one computer. Also, no one cares about ddos. If you piss someone off on the internet, you get ddosed. If they were to arrest everyone that has DDoSed, the internet wouldnt exist xD.

16. Sean

Sean Senior Member

Kinda has two meanings, one is what you said and the other is Direct Denial of Service.

17. Gwism

Gwism Well-Known Member

Ya, but still. Its fine to make an appeal, you arent gonna get arrested, unless you DDoS like google, or the Minecraft Session servers.

18. Sean

Sean Senior Member

Someone DDoSed PayPal.

Anyway, as Gwism said, if you still want to play/stay here feel free to appeal, if you don't I'll archive this.

19. Riyer

Riyer Well-Known Member

Thread and threadstarver hav been inactive. More than 3 days have elapsed.

Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.