[Europe] RazzW's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by RazzW, May 11, 2013.

1. RazzW

RazzW Member

Your in-game name: RazzW

How old are you? 16

What timezone are you in? GMT

What country do you live in? England

What languages do you speak? English and a slight bit of German

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) Once, however i was unbanned immediately as i was innocent.

Why do you think you should be a mod? I think that i should be a mod on skyblock because I have a lot of experience as a Mod/Staff. I also enjoy helping others (even when not part of the staff team on servers) which isn't very common within many players on this server and also others. Others enjoy playing and just enjoying the game, whereas i will do this as well as making the game much more enjoyable for others to players to play. I will/have also helped get rid of those pesky players within our server, for example i have reported 2 players which have scammed me recently, one of which i know has got banned (Akpot). I also attempt to report any inappropriate comments in chat, such as arguing or advertising.

What qualifications do you have? In minecraft i have made maps for various servers, for example me and my friends made a CTF map for a server that i occasionally play with them. Its called Evocraft, and the map name is fieldrun. Outside of minecraft i have worked as a team doing various activities such as playing in a football team, and also within school creating things for challenges such as a rollercoaster, in which a marble had to roll around.
    I am currently doing my GCSE's Targets all B's apart from 2 C's and a few A's.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Pretty much all evenings from around about 5pm to 9-10pm. At weekends i am free nearly all day (most of the time)

How long have you been playing skyblock.net? About 10 weeks now

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Quite a lot actually, i have been a mod on a few various servers and also an Admin on a few (eg. Bobloblaw's server). I have also owned a server myself which ran for about a year and a half before i had to shut it down (because of the cost).