NA Trinity's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by trinity, Feb 20, 2024.

1. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Introduction
    Hi! My name is Trinity, I've been on Skyblock for years, although not completely active all the time. I remember playing this server as a little kid and now an adult. It's crazy how the time flies, but I decided after playing for so long, and being a Discord Moderator for some time, that I wanted to apply in-game. I know I haven't always been the greatest player on here, but I feel within the last few years I have matured & changed who I am. I want to be able to help the server more past just my Discord Moderator position.

In-game name and Discord
    My in-game name is sunflow27, but I'm nicked as trinity in-game. My discord is also sunflow27, and I'm nicked as trinity on the discord.

Can you speak any additional languages?
    My main language is English and I can speak basic Spanish through text.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes, I do. I have OBS for screen recording, Gyazo, and Minecraft screenshots just for taking pictures of chats.

How long can you be active on our platforms?
    I can be active in-game for at least 2 hours most days, some days a bit more, and some days a bit less, but I do have ChatCraft on my phone and can log on when I'm away from my computer. I can be active on Discord a lot more consistently, and I reply to pings and DMs fast.

When did you first join Skyblock?
    Years ago, I played /classic when it was the "original" gamemode.

Have you been banned on any platform?
    Yes, I have been. I do not have a clean past on any platform, infact, I have quite the opposite. I feel like this shouldn't make people think less of me though, as I feel it doesn't define who I am anymore.

Do you have any past moderation experience?
    Yes, I do. I've moderated on smaller servers and I have been a Discord Moderator on here for 8 months.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

Active
    I'm in-game and on the discord pretty much daily, often logging on ChatCraft throughout the day just to say hi for a few minutes. I spend a lot of time chatting in Discord during my free time, along with checking forums often. I'm helping players when I can, whether it be in-game, on Discord, or forums. I can reach out to players on multiple platforms as well, which is beneficial to both parties.

Mature

Over the past few years, I have matured and changed a lot. I have started working in the past year, which has made me able to handle situations and confrontations more appropriately and maturely. I'm able to calmly defuse a situation while keeping a level head, and I'm able to see both sides. I'm able to make jokes with people while also making sure I am not going too far.

Unbiased

I am very fair when it comes to my punishments, I don't underpunish people I like and don't overpunish people I may dislike. I don't let my feelings or personal opinions on topics change how I approach punishments, and I see both sides of the situation before I make a decision.

Patient and Friendly

Working in fast food has made me more patient and friendly, as it is a job that has a lot of interaction with the public. I've also interacted with many different types of people who may need extra help or I may just need to be extra patient with. I'm able to not get frustrated if something takes longer or is hard to explain, and I don't get irritated when the person doesn't understand what I'm explaining. I'm able to change the way I explain things if it helps the person understand.

Honest & Approachable
    I'm a very honest person, I have always been honest. Sometimes this has got me in trouble, as I am very blunt. I feel like this is a good quality to have though. I don't sugarcoat anything or try to make it sound better, I say what I feel needs to be said and heard. I also like to make sure that while I may be blunt, I also make myself approachable. I make sure I'm still friendly, and I treat others with respect.

Ability to work under pressure
    Since I primarily work the front counter at Burger King, specifically the drive-thru, I can work under stressful situations. I'm able to keep a steady pace and a calm attitude under pressure, and I don't let little things make the pressure any more stressful.

Fast learner & good at teamwork

I'm able to learn stuff fast and easily, proving it in my job and my promotion. When I was first hired at Burger King, I learned the registers within a week, and learned all of the Discord Moderator commands fairly quickly as well. I'm able to adapt quickly to things I don't know as well, or find ways to learn. I'm also good at working in teams, since I work closely with my co-workers at my job. I'm able to articulate my feelings and work with my coworkers without getting upset or frustrated at them. This has translated into working on the discord mod team as well.

Knowledgable
    Since I have been playing /skyblock and /economy for quite some time, I know a lot of the commands and features on the servers. From knowing very basic things, like how to make cobblestone gens, to how to work the shops plugins, to little quirks about both servers. I'm also very knowledgeable in Discord, including the punishment system and how to react to situations.
    Do you meet the requirements?
    Yes, I do.

• Support Support x 26
    • No Support No Support x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    So excited to be the first comment (that I can see) OH MY GOD! SUPPORT! I remember going to Whole Foods one time and Trinity helped me in a time of need. I was buying a tomato and she saw I was struggling so she gave it to me for free and told me to "keep the change". I wish more people were as helpful as Trinity is. My only issue is that if you get promoted, I can no longer say "trin stop pretending to be staff".

But on a more serious note I do think you would make a great addition. I feel as someone who has known you before, you do feel such a different person from when I first knew you and you are honestly someone I see doing well. I need to support this application because of how far I seen you come!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Always see you help Support

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
  4. Skyzi_x

Skyzi_x Well-Known Member

support, goodluck

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hopper

Hopper Member

IGN:
    Hopperjumperk
    FULL SUPPORT!!

6. Timmut

Timmut Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BigChiefTim
    Support, very helpful and kind to everyone

7. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    Just now getting up and seeing this! Full support of course, Ive been friends with you for a little over a year and its mostly because when I joined discord and started talking more you were so welcoming and kind, I agree with queen saying
    Whenever I first was thinking of applying, You were always very honest w me and also helpful.
    You're always willing to help out when someone needs it. You're pretty active throughout the day and reachable most of the time through discord if not in game right away. You also know and play both servers, I could keep going but I think you'd be an amazing applicant especially with your knowledge already through dmod

8. emil733

emil733 Member

IGN:
    emil733
    Not much to say, support

9. xvsz

xvsz Member

IGN:
    xvsz
    Neutral mostly because Idk who in the world you think yo....just kiddin.

Support for sure. Always helpful. Knows her way around the server.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Emy

Emy Member

IGN:
    Emydances8
    Neutrals/No Supports be trollin. XD (jk everyone is entitled to their opinion, (even if it sucks.)) Trin has legit been modding THIS SERVER, (the discord aspect of it,) for 8 months. We have seen how fair she is on punishments. She isn't currently on a powertrip so I doubt there will be one in the future. Shes kind and welcoming. I have faith that she is gonna be an AMAZING mod! :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  11. aheadfrogg

aheadfrogg Member

IGN:
    Behindfrog
    Like legit trinity is one of the few people here I go to if I need advice on something, she is a trustworthy player, support.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Narwhal'

Narwhal' Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SonicNarwhal
    Trinity, you have my support as a helper in game. You have already proven yourself to be effective at doing your job in the discord, and I know you will do equally as good as an official Helper. You already do your best to help out in game when you can, so it would be a natural transition. Good luck to you and your staff journey on skyblock! :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. ak2382

ak2382 Active Member

IGN:
    ak2382
    Definitely support trin! soon helper for sure:>

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yelah

Yelah Member

IGN:
    Yelah070
    Definitely will support you 1000% trin. You are an extremely helpful, caring, and kind person. It has been really amazing getting to know you more recently through in game and vcs. You definitely always speak your truth and give everything your all which I feel this server could really use. I believe you would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

• Like Like x 1
  15. woahitsaustin

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    bump < 333

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Quoken

Quoken Member

IGN:
    Quoken
    your name is cool, support

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ace_

ace_ Active Member

IGN:
    AaceOofSpadess
    very much support! as i've seen in game on the discord (im not as active in game anymore) trin is very helpful and i'd nag about eco playtime but im sure you're familiar with the aspects of said server, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Think I've known trin now for like, (almost 4 or 5 years!?!?!?) definitely know if she could make a great helper lol.
    100% support

• Like Like x 1
  19. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you all so much for the kind words :heart:

4 or 5 years too long.. just kidding (somewhat) love you vorty :heart:

bumping

my activity has dropped ingame due to some personal issues going on but I am gonna work on picking it back up soon :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. woahitsaustin

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    Bump and resupport, Trin is always active on discord and I know she has chat craft if she needs to handle a situation remotely while busy or at work despite recent activity as she mentioned above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1