Inactive Vortext's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Vorty, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Support, Neutral or No Support?

1. Support D:

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. Neutral -_-

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. No Support D:

20 vote(s)
    42.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    No support- inactive. Not been seen on most platforms for two weeks. (12 days for forums)
    Will reconsider once your activity has picked back up.

2. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I was expecting afew of these, surprised you were the first one but current my computer is broken, I have been trying to figure out solutions online and asking around on discord, currently I may have to get a new hard drive but I have no money at the moment. Thank you for the reply and let me know if you have any suggestions to fix my PC(it turns on then turns off after around 30 seconds)

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Oh I see. I have quite a bit of PC knowledge. May be able to give a few tips if you message me via Discord. Good luck! :)

4. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

No support. Your last activity on forums was about 3 weeks ago on this staff application:
    ^^^ I may change my decision in the future if you become active on forums, discord, and in-game. Hope you understand.

5. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    When I first saw this reply I did not know how to reply. That's why there's a late response. I am very embarrassed and disappointed in my recent activity. I just fixed my computer and you would think I would be on more, but I just started a new job and have been working 8+ hours a day. I have been playing in-game every day for the last few days(Really late EST time like 11 pm + So you might not see me) I have been a discord too, I've been in Many VCs for hours on end, some in the skyblock server some in other skyblock related servers, however, I've been keeping an eye on the skyblock discord to see if there's anywhere I can help or talk, but I have not had that chance yet. Not gonna lie though I have not been on forums too much recently, mainly just discord and Minecraft, however, I am trying and will keep trying to improve my activity and every other trait to prove I am ready to have a staff spot in this server. Thank you for your reply and your opinion it helps :heart:.

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hi Vortext,

I was a no support but I'm neutral. I've seen you being helpful today at some points and being AFK at others. I hope that I can see you a bit more helpful in-game and maybe a bit more active on Discord. I haven't seen you on Discord for some reason. Anyways, I know your intention is to always be helpful in any way and I like that. Keep it up and good luck! :heart:

7. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you and I appreciate your choice. (I was AFK a few times for a tiny bit then I left for a few hours for the beach but that's all) I have been on discord ALOT on a different server, I keep eye on the skyblock server and if I ever see someone in need I try to help but usually, someone beats me to it lol. Thank You.

8. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Just a Bump :)

9. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Sorry Vortext but changing to no support!

I felt like this application was left aside and your last message was nearly a month ago so I got worried. I haven't seen much activity on Forums either and just a tad on discord. I sometimes see you in the help channels and not a lot in-game! And we are both in EDT/EST. Sorry! I'd love to see you improve your activity on Forums! Good luck! :)

10. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you for this reply, I've been checking this thread the last 23 days it didn't have a response, I was wanting to see if anyone would be able to respond without me having to bump it, sadly no one did with so that's why I decided to bump it, I had hoped I wouldn't have to but sadly that didn't quite work.
    Forums I don't get to go on as often but I usually do a check-up at least once a day to see any new threads or replies to mine. if I'm not working and hanging out with friends on the same day.
    Discord I mainly VC(for hours, but not on the skyblock server) However whenever I hear a notification from the help channel I try to respond asap sometimes I get beaten to it.
    As far as game activity, I've had a few days off so I've been hanging out with friends those days, but before that the last few weeks I've been on at least once a day I feel like, also timezones don't quite matter in our situation, I don't know about you but even though I'm in EST, I play later at night, I start playing anywhere from 6 pm-12 am and sometimes don't get off till 6 am when I have work. Thank you for your response I will try to better myself.

11. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    you might want to occasionally bump this so it doesn't get archived for inactivity

12. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    No support sorry.

I’ve never seen you in game before. Also your haven’t been on the forums for at least 10 days now.

13. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Haven't you seen you in-game, No Support.

14. Flip

Flip Member

IGN:
    FlipKing068
    No support Vortext, ive not interacted with you much in game but as Macrwark said above youre inactive in game a lot so this would need to be changed. also i dont see you on forums or discord much

15. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Your activity recently has been very low. You all good?

Anyways, let’s look at your discord status, which has been the same thing for about a month.
    Not exactly staff behaviour
    I'm going to have to go with no support for now.

Anyways I wish you best of luck on your application!

16. Parrot

Parrot Guest

upload_2020-9-29_8-43-6.png
    No support.

17. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    i thought there was a rule if the applicant didnt post in a month the app was archived for inactavity vortez hasnt posted and one month and 22 days

18. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Because his application is active because other people had commented on it before it got archived, it’s still open. If left for 1 month with no response, it’d get archived as Inactive.

19. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    This is for everyone I'm quoting but I am mainly replying to Dingle. Thank you for the concerns, I'm kind of good now but the last 2ish months have been very stressful. Due to Corona(Don't worry I didn't get it) I just moved housed, School just started, working a lot and personal issues. Although I do not want to use the excuse, I'm sorry for all the inactivity hope you all understand, also for the discord status. I guess that's just me being immature so I will own up to that. I do not know when ill start playing a lot again but hopefully soon.

20. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I feel that it's been a new excuse every time someone comments on here, not to be rude. If you were moving houses or doing something else that would require you from moving for nearly 2 months, I think you could take 5 minutes out of that time to hop on your phone to say "This is what's going on, I won't be on for (blank) amount of time, or better yet, LOCK your application until you get back.
    This is just my opinion, I don't know what other people think, but this is just my opinion here.

Parrot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.