Withdrawn Tog’s Staff/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Tog, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Why aren’t you promoted yet lol

re support for the soon to be newest member of the staff team XD

2. Question

Question Active Member

IGN:
    _Ques
    No support, I just got back on this week and I have only seen you 1 time. As well as this your application has so many qualities it feels fake, knowing how to use basic commands is not impressive, and I'm not trying to be rude but I feel as if this server needs more international staff most staff are from Europe and we need more ethnicity. Sorry

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Not really sure which information you are referring to here but I shall review my application once again and clean up all of the irrelevant information. Thanks for the support.
    Many thanks. :heart:
    Thanks so much for re-supporting Dingle. :')
    Also thanks for re-supporting Eleanora.
    Hey Question, hope you're doing well. I would just like to start off addressing my activity. As stated on my profile status, my activity has dropped for the next couple of weeks so I can focus on my exams. I am now spending only a couple of hours online per day during the late evenings.
    My application has 10 qualities- which is less than a lot of the applications out there. A few of which even carry on into another section.
    However, I don't agree with the fact that the server needs more international staff. From my knowledge, we already have two staff members from the oceanic region, nine from North America, one from South America, and five from Europe- not to mention the other staff members. I'm not going to name them as they may not appreciate their information being put out publicly. I agree that the staff team could benefit from some Asian members, although their time zones often clash within those in Europe and Oceania. In addition to this, the player base is mostly made of players in the US and Europe.
    I hope I explained that all well enough, and I hope to be able to change your rating into a neutral, or even a support in the upcoming weeks/months.
    Thanks for taking your time to read through my application and write some feedback, I appreciate it.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  4. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    still neutral but leaning heavily towards support, you are extremely active and helpful on forums and discord but I would like to see you a bit more on eco (when you have time, I understand that life is very busy rn) as plenty of mods spend there time on skyblock more then economy, but that is u to you, ik many people have their preferred side of the server! Best of luck! :smilingimp::tonguewink:

5. Acceptation

Acceptation Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Acceptation
    I don't think I've ever commented on here, just rated the application so here yah go.

You've got my support, the application has been up since September time and during that there have been around 4 promotions all going to Helper (Cupcake, Fran, Geo and Bdark) that only can be make someone feel very unmotivated but Tog has been there the whole time and has not given up which shows the dedication he would put in as a staff member. He's extremely active and helpful and is always on for the short amount of times I decide to hop on, kind of insane that you've been applying for almost as long as I got repromoted on Mineverse o_o

Anyways I feel like you would be an excellent staff member on here and a great addition to the team and I wish you the best of luck c;

6. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks Frez. Like I said to Question and on my profile status, my activity has dropped significantly in game recently on all servers. Once, my exams are over- after next week I believe- my activity should pick up again. If I have the time, I'm hoping to be able to spend at least 1-2 hours per day on the economy server. Thanks for taking the time to review my application again, I hope to change you to a full support in the upcoming weeks/months. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the kind comments Acceptation. There have been many ups and downs here since I applied almost a year ago. To some extent, the recent promotions have been slightly un-motivating but I have to cling onto the role for as long as I can. I understand that there are and have been so many applicants, most of which with so much potential and only the best of the best will be given such an important role. Cheers for the support, means a lot.

7. Havocy boi

Havocy boi New Member

I'd really like to see you as a staff in the server because sometimes, no staff come on the server for som
    -Support-
    I'd really like to see you as a staff member because of how nice you are and I do believe that maybe you could be the staff member this server truly needs now. My message may be short but there way more things I'd like to say but I really can't because I'd probably get carried away. But keep it up!

A sigil,
    Havoc

8. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks for the support Havoc, means a lot.

9. Question

Question Active Member

IGN:
    _Ques
    Neutral, I feel like this means a lot to you and your kind

10. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks for changing to neutral Question, means a lot. :heart:

11. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Just a note in the spoilers you still have me listed as Pil_ and Jesus Christ as Tuber4Demote.

12. RaimonBerry

RaimonBerry Active Member

IGN:
    RaimonBerry
    Togpuss im 100% agree with u mod support 10000000000000%

13. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Fixed.
    Thanks for re-supporting, means a lot. :)

14. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    ahaha didn't get the notification for some weird reason o_O

15. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Idk why I havent replied here as I thought I did but I'm going with a support. You've improved a long way tbh and I would like to see you as a moderator. Good luck:)

16. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks so much for the support Bert, means a lot coming from you. :heart:

17. CowSays

CowSays Member

IGN:
    CowSays
    Support, Tog is very helpful and fun to be around :)

18. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks so much for the support fellow cow skin. c;

19. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Support! You have taken advise on the head (so to speak) and are a really nice person to talk to!
    Good luck! :heart: :smilingimp::tongueclosed:

20. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks for changing to support Frez! Means a lot. :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.