Withdrawn Tog’s Staff/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Tog, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you for that Karol. I hope I can turn that into a support very soon. Is there anything in particular you think I should work on? Thanks again.

User's response in a private conversation:
    Skoro można przetłumaczyć, piszę po polsku :)
    Po prostu w ogóle Ciebie nie znam, stąd ocena neutralna z plusem. Plus jest za Twoje podanie, które jest naprawdę czytelne. I którego Ci gratuluję.

Na serwerowym chacie widziałem Cię zaledwie kilka razy. Nie miałem okazji widzieć więcej, gdyż gram na tym serwerze tylko kilka dni.

Pozdrawiam i życzę jak najszybszego przyjęcia podania,
    Karol739.

Translated:
    If you can translate, I write in Polish :) I just don't know you at all, hence the neutral rating with a plus. Plus is for your application, which is really legible. And whom I congratulate you on. I saw you on the server chat only a few times. I have not had the opportunity to see more, because I play on this server only a few days. Best regards and wish you as soon as possible to accept the application, Karol739.

Response:
    Hej Karol, dziękuję bardzo za informację zwrotną. Rozumiem, że może być trudno ocenić kogoś na podstawie jego aktywności w grze - zwłaszcza, że grasz tylko od kilku dni. Mam nadzieję, że uda mi się przekonać cię do wsparcia w najbliższej przyszłości i nie mogę się doczekać, aby zobaczyć cię wkrótce w grze. Dzięki.

Translated:
    Hey Karol, thank you so much for the feedback. I understand it may be hard to judge someone by their in game activity- especially since you have only been playing for a couple of days. I hope I can convince you to a support in the near future and I look forward to seeing you in game a lot more soon. Thanks.
    —————————

Hey henry6927_. I appreciate your decision but would you be able to provide some feedback and information regarding the no support. I don’t want to sound needy or anything- as that is no applicant’s intentions, but it would be very helpful. Many thanks.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  2. Karol739

Karol739 New Member

Thanks for response. You'll be good helper, but you should learn a little bit more commands.

Support, but with a little (-), because I don't know you very well.
    If you have Discord, write! I'd like to talk with you.

3. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks for the support Karol. I do indeed have discord. It is Togpuss#4868 if you would like to talk. Thanks again.

4. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Bwump for you :p

5. Flamedestroyer44

Flamedestroyer44 Member

Changing to support after I got some more context. You filled in few of the blanks in your reply good luck!

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  6. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey Flame. Thanks for the feedback, helps a lot. Before I continue I would like to apologise for the reply delay. Any who, I try helping out in chat as much as possible but still haven’t gotten out of the habit of messaging those in need privately. I also often spend long hours AFK which could give the impression that I am inactive in chat altogether- as I explained to another user elsewhere on this application, therefore, I have decided to use an alternative account in the future when spending long hours AFK. Thanks for the feedback once again.

As for the bans, I understand having two (technically three) bans to my name does not look the best to any stretch of the imagination. I will explain them in short here, although can provide many more details privately via discord if you would like.

Ban 1, Griefing, /classic, 2015/2016, 24 hours by Krissy:
    This sounds like a lame excuse but I can promise you, this is the truth and I have nothing to hide. Old school friend asked me to break his banners on his island so I followed his instructions. Player called Krissy over and made claims that I was 'griefing'. Not going to publicly send username here as the friend may not appreciate me talking about him behind his back online. Would be happy to share privately. I believe I even have evidence of him asking me to break his banners on Skype which I would also be able to share if needed. An appeal was not made due to the fact that I wasn't aware of the forums' presence and I did not think appealing for a 24 hour ban was worth it.

Ban 2, Advertising, /Skyblock and discord, 2017/2018, 30 days by Myrmidous:
    Advertised a friend's new Minecraft server in one of my private discord servers. At the time, many Skyblock members were in this discord server of mine. One of which (who remains anonymous) reported both me and the server and I received a 30 day ban from the Skyblock discord and the server. After a short conversation with the banning moderator, I was unbanned and pardoned- may be able to provide conversation evidence privately.

Ban 3, Requested, /Skyblock, 2020, 30 days by Southwark, Perm by Kerahna:
    Recently requested a ban on my insecure alt account as I can no longer login to it. Do not want anyone logging into the server on it in case of the worst case scenarios- getting 'hacked'.

I feel that a lot can change in a person in 2-5 years and I for one have learned from my experiences.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  7. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    BlumpIfwink.

8. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you so much for changing to support henry6927_. It means a lot.
    Many thanks. :heart:

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  9. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you for changing to support Flamedestroyer44 (rating & discord dm). Means a lot. :)
    Also thank you to Dororo0623 (Nightcore/Nemaki_Dinosaur) for the support.

10. Vem3000

Vem3000 Member

Support, really straight forward guy - very helpful and productive when needed.

11. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you so much for the support Vem! Means a lot from another Mineverse moderator. :)

12. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    You wrote a lot of your bans. WOWO! Well, I don't think you had to unless you're trying to directly respond to someone (in this case, oops I'm sorry) but you don't need to justify your bans. Not in a bad way. I'm trying to say if you've been banned, it's fine. Nobody is perfect in the world. Changing to neutral if I haven't already.

13. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Support think I already did

14. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hello Boba, thanks for the feedback. I listed all my bans to show that I have nothing to hide. I believe in telling the truth and not hiding or being discrete about the negative scenarios that I have been involved in in the past. Thanks again, I hope I can change you back to a support again in the near future.

15. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Me like the fact that you aren’t hiding anything. It’s nice to see such a truthful person. You could’ve just written your bans but you chose to open up about them. Changing to full support. It would be nice to see you on Economy if you haven’t already came on! :>

16. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Even though I said I changed to full support I forgot to change my rating! :)

17. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I believe you did. Thanks Ursus!
    Thank you for the kind comment. I aim to make an appearance on the economy server once per day at the least but very rarely spend longer than 30 minutes there per time. My primary server is survival as you know, but in the future I aim to balance my time out between the two servers. Thanks for changing back to support, really appreciated.
    Thanks again Pil, means a lot. :heart:

18. shar

shar fallin

Apparently I never got round to supporting you? I can’t believe it :eek: 100% support, it’s pretty obvious to why. As someone said earlier on, you have a really good relationship with pretty much everyone on the staff team, which shows you’re a very open person and willing to speak to new people. This is also good as if you do get promoted, these are the people who you’ll be working with! In game, you show an extremely mature and professional attitude, however you are also not serious 100% of the time. You have a good balance. Although there clearly have been some incidents in the past, you’ve shown you’ve learnt from your mistakes and matured from them.

You’re consistently active on all platforms, whether it’s in game, discord or on forums, and always trying to find ways to help out and be the best person you can be. Definitely one of the friendliest and most welcoming people on the server.

I think you’d make a really good addition to the already amazing team. Good luck tog! :)

19. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    Support, Helpful, kind, Active :heart:

20. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you so much for your support and those kind words. It really means a lot. :heart:
    Thanks for re-supporting Louie. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.