Section for "Under Evaluation" Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Krissy, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Long title, explains it well anyway

Section for suggestions that are under evaluation:

Pros
    Organisation
    Groups threads better for maximums visibility and feedback
    Shows users examples of suggestions that can be done

Cons
    May cause more duplicate suggestions if users don't check the section

• Support Support x 6
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    1st.
    Support

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support. I lIkE oRGanizED sTuFF and btw some of the closed suggestions due to inactivity are good suggestions and they dont deserve to be locked

4. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    I agree regarding the not closing suggestions idea, because as long as moderators make sure there are no duplicates and that all the threads aren't old/still apply to the server, they need to remain.

Not so sure regarding the extra archive for pending suggestions. We have waaay too many unnecessary archives, all of which operate under a slightly different system to the other. I wouldn't want to complicate the issue further. Besides. you can easily sort/view pending suggestions by just clicking on the tag. People can already see which suggestions in the archive are the best ones (to take an example of) by the really quite bold tag.

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

It’s not an extra archive... it’s for organisational purposes because suggestions just like denied and accepted mod applications. Not everyone knows about tags. It is really awkward to see suggestions that are pending mixed with regular suggestions. Yes, there are sections that we don’t really need but if those sections are merged then it’s fine. It isn’t like one more section is going to break the forums, especially if it will bring more attention to a thread for more feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.