Withdrawn JustinHealy's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Justin, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I will be heading over to neutral.

Reason: You haven't been active on Economy that much now, it's like you've lost interest. Also, when you are on Economy, I don't see you helping as much in chat. I hope you can come back and play more often.

3. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the feedback, Boba. The reason for my inactivity is because of school work. My school year ends on Monday so I have kept all my focus on that for the past few days. As my school grades are much more important. I will be more active next week. As for helping in chat, I only just started playing about 2 or 3 weeks ago so there is still a lot for me to learn before I can give a helping hand to anyone. The most 'help' I can give at the moment would be letting players know how much an item is worth. Thanks again for the feedback. See you soon in game :)

4. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Sitting as Neutral for a bit, I haven't seen you online much but when I have , you haven't been helping out too much. Wish you the best and hope to move back to support soon! :smilingimp::tonguewink:

5. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the feedback. Please refer to my response to Boba. :)

6. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

bump : )

please feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism :heart:

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support very inactive and doesn't like my chicken nuggets
    Re support bb xoxoxo lysm

8. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

wHat?!?!? uR nUgGEts are my favorite :(
    thanks xoxoxo :heart:

9. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Everytime I see someone’s replied to this app, I pray I read the words “Congrats!” I am always disappointed to read otherwise.

Resupport :heart:

Sorry to double post, but I don’t believe someone being inactive on a server they aren’t always on is a reason to go neutral. Economy takes alot of getting into and it appears he’s applying for a mainly survival position. Sorry if not though :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2020
  10. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for bringing this point up. I was just thinking the other night about the two neutrals because of inactivity. I honestly thought that they would be glad that Im putting in an effort to play economy. Also, the only reason that I was inactive was school. I am back as of Monday and have since played the server for hours. Hopefully, they will see that I am back and I am playing Eco again. My last point, I actually recently decided to split half of my time between both servers. I enjoy the different aspects of both so in reality, I am applying for helper on both servers. (Not just Skyblock as stated in your reply) :) thanks for reading!

EDIT: making some changes in my application so that these points are clear : )

11. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Well, I can say that I’m glad to see you today back on Economy and I see that you’re applying to be a back to back helper. That’s good. I’m going to go for support, again, because I feel like I shouldn’t have rated neutral because you were busy with studies. I was too and I’m pretty sure school is ending so you’ll be more active. Hope to see you more frequently again! :)

12. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks, Boba! : )

13. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

14. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Justin you are the best applicant and I want to see you promoted first, good luck! ;)

15. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the kind words, Doc :heart:

16. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Just one thing I'd watch if I were you is accidentally rate abusing :p (It's very easy to do accidentally, I've done it a lot)

17. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Support, I see you ingame a lot and helping out people. You're often engaging in the community too and that's something I feel like every staff member should do.

18. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thank you SO much! This was very sweet of you and I am happy that you and I have become close recently :heart: Thanks for highlighting these key details. : )

I didn't realize at first. Do not fret, I removed the likes.

Thanks Trin :heart:

19. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Support. I probably have only known you for a few weeks rn but you're a great guy with a dedication to the server. I see you on everyday interacting with various players and staff members. I see you help out but personally I think you should help out more (that's from my pov but tbh I've been farming and building on my island so I may have missed it). I see you on multiple platforms which is a great thing though it would be nice to stick around the skyblock discord more (kinda the same for me as well).

20. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks, Archer for the feedback! : ) I am always improving my activity on all platforms. It would be a wise idea to focus a little extra time on the discord than I currently do. Thanks again for the kind words. :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.