[Feb 9] BAN APPEAL

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by fizzy_bubble, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

1. .net
    2. In-game name: fizzy_bubble
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Banned: Hacks at /warp PvP Appeal at skyblock.net -Riyer
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes but I haven't read them in a while and I wasn't thinking about what I did.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Because of my hacks (ClickAimbot)
    6. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I play on this server very frequently, I am very friendly, and I love this server.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Riyer

Riyer Well-Known Member

Problem is... you're blatantly lying. If you truly did not know, then why did you deny using PvP hacks when questioned?

Also, this wasn't in the rules- it says directly when you do /warp PvP not to use aimbots. If you can adequately explain your lie, that would be great.

The biggest problem here is your lie- which will play a big part in my decision on this appeal.

3. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

Well, Rlixir accused me of using "killaura" which I really don't know what that is. I guess I am too retarded to read the signs. I am guessing I read it but didn't process it. I really like this server, I donated $50, apologized to the people at pvp. They forgave me. I did admit I used ClickAimbot because I got frustrated. I really do not want to get banned because I love this server. If you decide to unban me, I PROMISE this will never happen again with me. Thank you.

4. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

I am currently bored out of my mind, on .org

5. Riyer

Riyer Well-Known Member

If you can give me a list of everything that you took, and every person that was disadvantaged by your hacking, then I might consider an unbanning.

Also, the most important rule is to use common sense- which you weren't using when you decided to hack.

6. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

Well, I do not know but the stuff that I got would be a few sets of god Leather Armour and Iron Leggings plus Iron helmet. I did not kill any of the donors. I need to check in my chests but I promise I will refund everything I got from my advantage. Some people might include Rlixir and MAQWERD. No one else I really know of. I didn't PvP very often. I only used it when the people with Diamond Armor were on because I knew I was going to get owned and I feel really bad now.

7. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

I mean I did not kill any Donors with Diamond Armor

8. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

And I have never been accused/banned for anything else. This is like my first time. Maybe just a temp? :3

9. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

Please dude I will never EVER do anything like that again. no more HACKING no more anything. Please Riyer D:

10. fizzy_bubble

fizzy_bubble Member

Can you please answer me? I wanna know if I am getting unbanned or not. I really love this server and I have spent many long hours on this server. Please respond Riyer. Thanks

11. Riyer

Riyer Well-Known Member

You seem sincere, so I will leave it with a 3 day tempban to be unbanned Feb 9th at this time. :)

Your illicitly procured items will be confiscated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.