[Zipper213] Stealing [Fun] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Zipper55515, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

Dear skyblock mods

I stole 2 grass and gave 4 back and I am stlll banned

Please unbane me

Thanks
    Zipper213

2. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Please use the correct Ban Appeal format.
    1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    You have three days to fulfill this requirement. Failure to correct the format will result in the appeal being automatically denied.

3. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

1. Skyblock.net
    2. Zipper213
    3. "You have been banned from this server. Reason: Stealing (2 grass blocks). Please appeal your ban at Skyblock.net@fungamer333".
    4. Yes
    5. Someone reported that I stole 2 grass blocks.
    6. Yes, this report was false.
    7. No
    8. I was wrongly banned. I ACCIDENTLY picked up 2 grass blocks while running past another player. Once I was done returning the blocks and apologizing, that player then said "GIVE ME 2 MORE GRASS BLOCKS OR I WILL REPORT YOU!". I then gave in to the players demand and gave 2 more grass blocks. That player reported me anyway. I believe that the other player should be banned instead of me. Players such as the one that reported me wait for opportunities such as this to exploit other players and get them banned.

For these reasons please reconsider removing my ban and furthermore banning the other player in an effort to stop such behavior on your server.

Thank you,
    Zipper213

4. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

This is the story I heard. Please correct everything that you do not remember and is false. State your counter argument if there is one and tell me what really happened if you don't think this below is what actually happened.

1) You did not accidentally pick up the grass. When the grass was dropped, you ran towards it and picked it up.

2) She asked you to give the to her once and you shook your head no, and when she asked you again saying plz, you did the same thing.

3) You never even gave her 2 grass back.

5. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

I have stated everything correctly in my appeal as you have quoted. I was on my way to a banner shop with 6 grass blocks. I accidently picked up the blocks as I ran by the other player (which happens often to many player) which I promptly returned. 2 more block were then demanded by the other player which I did as an apology and in the belief that they would not erroneously report me. The other player took advantage of the situation to exploit me and furthermore had me banned with a very inaccurate portrayal of what actually happened. Your sever logs should show that 4 grass block were given to the other player by me.

6. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

I also have a witness who was physically sitting next to me and watching me play, (his minecraft id is The_Trance_Factor) and he would be willing to vouch for my story in it's entirety.

7. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

So you're saying that when she asked for the grass, you gave it the first time and never shook your head no?

8. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

No, I did not shake my head no.

Yes, I did give the 2 grass blocks back + 2 more grass blocks as the other player demanded.

9. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

I'm going to give you one chance to tell me the truth. I know you are lying, so please tell me the truth or you will not be getting unbanned. If you fail to tell the truth, I will deny your appeal. You have one more chance to get this right.

10. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

You are now speaking with Zipper213's father The_Trance_Factor. I watched what happened and the other party is lying. I'm not sure if you are a friend of the person who falsely reported him or what but he has told you the truth. There is NO way you can tell if either party is lying without looking at the server logs to determine if he kept the 2 grass blocks or if he gave a total of 4 back. I do NOT appreciate you trying the whole "I know you are lying.... you have one more time to tell me truth..." thing, obviously you have made up your mind already and will only believe the player who falsely reported him and will not do anything about what demands that the other player made. Therefore, I request that you escalate this issue to the highest senior supermod or owner.

Also, to call you out on your threat that you "know he is lying" I want solid proof (again sever logs) of who took what. Without this proof I will assume you are NOT doing you job as a mod and making poorly investigated decisions and issuing bans without sufficient proof of wrongdoing.

Sincerely,
    The_Trance_Factor

11. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

I am sorry, I'm not trying to offend you, I am just trying to get the truth out of Zipper.

I don't ban players without screenshots or a recording. I know you're son did in fact shake his head twice and refuse to give the grass back, and I know your son is lying due to the fact that I have video evidence of what happened. I was testing to see if I could trust him.

I ususally unban players if they tell the truth, and I wanted to try and get Zipper to tell me the truth.

In the video, I didn't see you anywhere near Zipper... are you also lying?

No, I don't know who reported them personally, I just know the truth.

I can't see server logs of that, however the recording provides lots of proof.

Sorry, just trying to get him to tell the truth.

I only believe them as I have proof of everything I said happening.

No, I believe I am quite suited to handle this appeal. I have all proper evidence, and I am neither lying nor being biased. I am following all rules, and I am trying my best to insure that Zipper understands that I need him to tell the truth and follow the rules.

No, no, no, I am not trying to threaten him, I am just trying to get the truth.

Of course, I will provide you with solid proof :)

Here it is:

Now that you have proper proof, I hope you understand I am doing my job, and I do not ban without investigating and having proper evidence. I always have sufficient proof when I ban players.

Now, I'd like to know how this is an incorrect ban, and I'd like to know why both of you lied.

12. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

I'd also like to point out that The_Trance_Factor has never been on skyblock.net, what is your in-game name?

If it is your in-game name, then you couldn't of watched the trade as you've never been on skyblock.

13. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

We are not lying but this video shows the confusion, if you watch closely, Zipper213 went closer and accidently picked up the grass. He had already given it back to the player called Captusal by the time the other player asked for it back and at this time he shook his head because he thought the player was asking for 2 more grass blocks as "ransom". He thought he gave it the correct person and then thought the player was demanding 2 more grass blocks. I am unsure if Captusal gave the grass blocks back to the player, they appear to be friends. As I was keeping one eye on my son (as I always do when he plays online) I thought the grass blocks came from Capusal too. I have always taught my son not to grief and I do not believe he had bad intentions.

Thank you for the providing the video because it does clear up the confusion, I wish it had been done sooner. I apologize for assuming that you did not have proof. In a nutshell, he didn't mean to get so close to the grass block as to pick it up and he did give it back immediately, just to the wrong person. He would still like the ban removed, he loves Skyblock and was looking forward to becoming a $50 donor so he could fly.

Sincerely,
    The_Trance_Factor

My son says he gave the extra 2 blocks to Capusl also.

He also says he has learned his lesson, and if unbanned, he will ensure that he does not get near another player when someone is throwing out block to them as he sees what the results can be if he accidently picks up the blocks and returns them to the wrong person.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  14. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

It doesn't make sense, he comes up and takes the grass. Then, he backs away and stares straight at the player. How could he possibly think the grass was Captusals when he sees where he got it from? After that, he turns around and looks at Captusal, walks over to her, and takes the grass out of his hand, shifting repeatedly at her. He comes closer and she passes through him and goes through the door, shutting it in Zipper's face. In that whole time, Zipper never dropped any grass at all, which you can clearly see. Then, Captusal pops out of the top, and YellowMelon asks for the grass back, and Zipper shakes his head no.

What you're saying doesn't make sense.

He walked up right when the grass was dropped, stayed there until he got the grass, and then backsteps once he gets in and stares straight at YellowMelon. If he picked it up on accident, then that must of been quite the coincidence.

he was looking straight at YellowMelon when he got the grass, how did he think it was Captusals?

Also, as I said, you can clearly see that Zipper never threw out any grass by the time Melon asked for the grass back, so he was indeed shaking his head at Melon, saying no.

I never saw him give it back before he shook his head.

I'd like to say there is no problem with that. In fact, if you do accidentally pick up someones items, just give them back, and if the wrong player gets them, alert a moderator.

~~~

In conclusion, I still think you both are lying. What you are saying doesn't match the video at all.

15. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

Are you gonna ban me?
    I'm sorry!

16. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

You're already banned...

17. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

are you gonna unban me?
    I will pay the guy who I took the grass from whenever I can

18. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

No, I'm not going to unban you. All you've done is lie, lie, and lie. Why would I unban you if you lie and steal items from other players?

19. Zipper55515

Zipper55515 Member

I wont anymore I promise

and I lied cause I wanted to be unbanned

20. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

I am fully aware that you lied to be unbanned. I'll have you know that if you just fess up, you have greater chanced of being unbanned than if you lie.

I would like you to answer this question for me again. I don't want a lousy, 2 sentenced response, but a genuine one. The question is: Why do you think you should be unbanned?

You've already answered it once, but I'd like you to redo it, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.