Accepted [Zachls04] Major Griefing [Fun][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by zachls015, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachls015

zachls015 Member

i know u banned me cause i greifed but i was tricked into giving my account info to a hacker and he is the one who got me banned and i know never to grief it is not the right thing and i wish i can be unbanned cause it was not even me i was banned on all favorite servers cause of him so i want at lease 1 server that i can play on and yes u did ban me a long long time ago and i am not hacked anymore i solved that and i and sure that the hacker cant play as me so i was really hopeing u can unban me plz @Zachls04 IGN plz help i just really want to play

2. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    SKYBLOCK BAN APPEALS

Complete this form (copy & paste it) to your appeal post. Please be sure to post your ban appeal in the correct section.
    If you lie or don't follow this form, your appeal will not be considered.

In the title write: [Your in game name] Reason for ban [The Person who banned you]

1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?

3. zachls015

zachls015 Member

Zachls04 Major grefing Fungamer333
    1. Server name (.net ): Skyblock.net
    2. In-game name:Zachls04
    3. Full exact Ban Message:Major grefing
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. yes i did not have my accound i was hacked and i could not even get in to chage the password to my account
    6. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    7. I was banned beacuse a hacker hacked my account and got me banned on many differnt server not just this one.
    8. Was this an incorrect ban?
    9. yes like i just said before
    10. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    11. yes but i dont remeber i know it was cause of grefinf
    12. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    13. Cause i did not do it i was hacked and i could do nothong then when i got my account back it said that i was banned by Fungamer 333 for major grefing that i did not do the hacker did it on my account.

4. zachls015

zachls015 Member

the apeal does not work for me so this is my only way when i try the appeal way i get a error every time i try so plz accept this it took me alot of work and i am not a good speller and u will see that after u read this and my appeal

5. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    fungamer333 is the moderator who banned you, so I'll tag her. How you appealed is fine, Zach, don't worry about it.

6. zachls015

zachls015 Member

ok thanks how long untile they decide to unaban me or keep me bann and does my rank transerver over to the new server

7. zachls015

zachls015 Member

cause i have 3 days until i have to purches and i dont have hte money right now so ya plz dont take long i really want to keep my 200$ or 300$ rank plz

8. zachls015

zachls015 Member

plz help soon i cant wait or i lose the rank plz help

9. zachls015

zachls015 Member

im sorry to spam i just worried that i wont get unabanned then i wont get my rank and my money goes down the drain cause i cant play so it did not transer over so help so much to speed it up casue i only have 3 DAYS that not that much but thanks soo much that u trying and getting things setted IGN Zachls04

10. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Your account is your responsibility. Do you remember what day you got hacked and when you recovered your account?

You did indeed grief. At least, your account did. Even if you were hacked, the account is your responsibility.

11. zachls015

zachls015 Member

i got hacked like dec 14 and recoverd january 10

i would never greif thats why i am makeing this appeal

cause it was not me who greif well my acount did but i did not have contol of it so i had no clue i was banned until i recouved it and i tryied to go on the server and it said i was banned

can u plz help me out here i did not do the greifing and i was hacked plz oh plz i love ur server

are u going to consider it tho i would really apriacate it and i did not do it plz i was hacked then i got my account back and i was banned so there was nothing to do

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2018
  12. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Please be patient.

Moderators are not available every second of the day.

Also, don’t post over 2 posts in a row, there’s an edit button on the bottom of your posts.

13. zachls015

zachls015 Member

Sorry my bad I just was hacked and I want to play again that’s why I ask so thanks

How long does it take for therm to consider tyo unban me i just really want to play back on the server again

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  14. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Again. Please be patient.

3 posts in a row can be considered post farming.

15. zachls015

zachls015 Member

sorry ill stop

16. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

The grief happened May 26, 2016. This is not in the range of when you did not have access to your account. You griefed a user known as Bard. Do you recall?

17. zachls015

zachls015 Member

no cause i did not do it sorry my date were wrong those were for something els so yea may 2016 and got mt account bad end of may and i was hacked throught skype so yea

18. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Do you have any proof of getting hacked or anything to show that you recovered your account?

19. zachls015

zachls015 Member

No cause is was like 2 years ago and i have got 3 new pcs and laptops by then so no but i can tell u it was throught ip adress and skype

20. zachls015

zachls015 Member

can i have one more chance ot do better and if i do something to get perm banned the let is so and now that i thought bans would reset now that they have not i tryied this so just one more chance and then thats i can even apeal even how many times i try if i get unbanned then banned againg i just really want to play and fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.