YesCheat+

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Dogsled, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dogsled

Dogsled Active Member

OK so there is a major bug with this new plugin. Its causing major server lag and donors with /fly i don't know how to explain this but it's extremely buggy I'll be flying and out of no were I'll get stuck and then bam laggg until I disable /fly. I know this plugin is very usefull to stop hackers but we either need a better codder or a better plugin because this is just ridiculous. I can't change the title for some reason but this is happening on .NET

2. amy

amy Guest

I've personally never experienced this but if its affecting others than yeah should probs fix it

3. TheViking_

TheViking_ Active Member

Yeah when I have /fly enabled and I'm walking/sprinting I randomly get stuck and get hit with lag. Its really annoying.

4. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

It's not a bug it's client side and happened before whatever plugin your talking about was added.

5. Zack

Zack Anonymous Premium

I'm 1000% sure it's not yescheat+ Because I use it a lot and it does nothing so idk what it is

6. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

idc what it is I just want it fixed

7. Zack

Zack Anonymous Premium

I have no problems with /fly because I use Jetpack (And get banned a lot) when I do /fly I have no problems

8. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Try to avoid half slabs if you're lagging, that's what most of the times triggers console thinking that you are fly hacking.
    Other than that I don't know what to say, I was banned for 10 seconds once for having /fly on outside the PVP arena.

9. Nath

Nath Well-Known Member

IGN:
    TropicalView
    I rubberband when I'm flying

10. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Happens to me every single time when I fly. It's with the cheat detector and sometimes bans players for 30 seconds.

11. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

Oh I didn't know you were talking about an anti cheat plugin lol idk it hasn't been affecting me

12. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    I have the exact same problem. Tried to remove all hacks I'm using, but it doesn't help. I lag when I fly.

Paradoxally, if I fly hack instead of /fly, then I don't lag.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  13. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I have had no problems flying and use a hacked client.
    Usual causes for the bans include server lag spikes, player's internet connection, getting glitched on slabs or even in chests, falling, and any movement hacks.
    I am not sure if it could have something to do with client versions but I have had no issues on 1.8 during lag spikes, or during internet lag, on metro 5.1

14. MyNamesJeff

MyNamesJeff Active Member

i think they should remove the yescheat+ and just whenever someone fly hacks it should just kill them. simple xd