Denied [YeetTheMeat] Accused of scamming [Borahae][Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by ReEeBoi92, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReEeBoi92

ReEeBoi92 New Member

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock Economy

1. In-game name: YeetTheMeat

1. Full exact Ban Message: Reason: Misleading players, scamming money. This behaviour is unacceptable.

1. Did you read the rules ?: i did read the rules yes, the thing is i did not really break the rules as it only said stealing, and what i did was just sell my stuff very expensive, i was bending the rules yes.

1. Why do YOU think you were banned? I know why i was banned, people thought what i did was scamming while technically it was not. But i understand why yes as it was a foul move by me.

1. Was this an incorrect ban? If we are following the rules, i did not break them "Technically". I was just bending the rules, but now that i understand that it is not allowed on the server it will of course not happen again. It was a foul move as i said, but i feel a ban is a tad much instead of a warning.

1. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I have not been banned on the Skyblock server before no.

1. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think i should be unbanned as i didnt really break any rules, i was just bending them, but i am sorry for my actions and it wont be repeated as i understand it was a bad thing to do...

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Krissy for your consideration ~

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Scamming is any attempt to mislead, fraud, false advertise or trick players out of their items. In this case you knew what you were doing.
    You put several chests of free diamonds in a dark place so the signs were barely visible so the top sign could be used to take large sums of money for an item that was not agreed upon to purchase. This was a deliberate attempt to scam players.

The reason you did not get a warning first is the severity of the scam is much to calculating and extreme to the point you scammed more than one user in the process.

Did you feel like changing any of your above responses in light of hearing why your actions is considered a scam and is indeed against the rules?

4. ReEeBoi92

ReEeBoi92 New Member

thats the funny part though, [​IMG]
    the picture never says "scamming" it says, "steal". and stealing is something else, the sign was visible and as i mentioned, i was bending a poorly written rule which i am indeed sorry for, but i know what i did obviously. Therefore i believe that a ban is harsh rather than saying "this is illegal" after banning me when the rule clearly states "steal", they clicked a sign saying buy stick 100000, aka they chose to, everyone that tried to check the signs didnt click, they chose to ignore it because they were to fast to check, they didnt read it, it was readable, lots of people didnt press as they saw it.

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Server Rules | Skyblock Forums
    These are the official rules. They state scamming is a rule. You also broke "be respectful rule" several times during your scamming sessions and failed to use common sense. We can even go as far to say that you frauded others with comes under the term "theft" or "stealing".

The signs were barely readable in the dark which was by design. Yes, players should issue caution however you were advertising free diamonds with all the shops except one at the very top which was difficult to read because of the angle. Very clever, but also illegal, and players can be forgiven for assuming the last chest was legit.

In this appeal you don't seem at all sorry for what you have done to other players and instead of wanting to rectify the situation you decided to try and blame them for being mislead by you.
    A ban is fair given your behaviour, how many people were affected and will be affected from now on because you took their money and they now have to work hard to get that back...
    People can say that they wont do things again and people don't. I don't think you would attempt the same scam. However I cannot see a person who truly wants to correct their actions and be genuinely friendly and kind to the community. For now, I will deny this appeal. However you are welcome to appeal again in a few weeks and we can chat about this all over again.

6. Krissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.