Accepted xXMarinePvPXx's Mute Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Jack <3, Apr 3, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

• Punished account name: xxmarinepvpxx
    • Platform or server punished on: economy
    • Ban message if applicable: death threats
    • Have you read the rules? Yes
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No
    • Why should you be unbanned? I geniunely have some ongoing circumstances and at the time of the incient I had just finished a 7 hour shift I was tired and I wasn't thinking straight. Although I do believe I deserve some form of punishment for my actions
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: Island Farming.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Borahae
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes
    Borahae, I'd like to first of all apologise for my words, I'd like to explain myself and some other circumstances, I had just finished a long shift and had been yelled at by many customers for hours on end as COVID is arising in Australia again and people LOVE to take their anger out on me. I'm not in the luckiest of circumstances at home my mum is in hospital not that this is an excuse but anyways. I come back after setting my alt to afk and sell pumpkins to /warp shop with an inventory of saddles and horse armour. This was no just drop stuff randomly because a player names GuyBerryman had mailed my alt I still have the mail writing "stop copying us" or something and he was referring to me having my alt go to /warp shop. I come back and rant about it in chat writing about how stupid it was and like why then Prometheusthemad pipes up and goes "i'll be doing it next time to" and starts hurling insults at me and then finally doxes me for my age him and a few others start taunting me and then I react and tell threaten him.

I'm sorry I have no excuse for this I really just didn't expect for the day to get even worse but that's how it is, I admit to all faults and am prepared to take on consequences but I really would like to be unmuted for the dp and after I am heavily involved in the market and it would mean a lot. I'm sorry and very apologetic for the troubles and headaches i have caused on your end I have nothing more to say, considering I've been banned before I don't expect to be unmuted but it's worth a shot Cheers.

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

The reason you have been muted was because you tend to find yourself in these situations quite often when you are online and because you told someone to neck themselves which refers to essentially suicide.

We all have rough days and it is unfortunate that you are going through a rough time. But we do need to speak about what you will do to avoid your bad days impacting on the game.

How will you, from now on, handle being in game when you are in a disagreement in game and you have had a bad day?

3. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

Cheers for the response and the response time Borahae, I do agree with your point, I am a pretty vocal and active person in chat and I tend to get myself in a few disagreements. I am a very naturally stubborn person and I do get easily annoyed. I do normally have chat turned off more often than not as I like to focus on the game not getting distracted by chat and like today I should've had chat turned off but I was quite irritated by others as they get to disrupt my gameplay and then proceed to dox my personal info and taunt me, After today's situation moving forward I'm going to keep chat muted if I'm not feeling to well or I may snap, when I am in a disagreement I will walk away or simply try and move together with the person at hand to find a more peaceful solution.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you for the response.
    I have seen you mention that others were involved in harassing you. If you are being harassed what should you do next time?

5. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

Thankyou, I don't appreciate being harrassed by players who are 'friends' but if I am to find myself in a situation involving that I will take a break come back if the conversation continues I will turn off chat and simply enjoy the game. Although I would like to say I do not Appreciate being ganged up on by players it not only makes me look bad but sets a bad reputation in chat for others to see, in saying that today I myself made myself look bad in front of plenty of players which I am not proud of.

6. Krissy

Also you should report them to us if you feel like its too much.

Before I unmute you I need to explain one more thing. Because you have multiple instances of the same behaviour over time we need you to understand that harsher punishments may arise because of this. If I unmute you and you happen to insult someone or say something inappropriate you may have a longer mute or even a ban. Do you understand this?

7. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

I do Understand I also agree I will strive to be more peaceful and approacheable in the skyblock community rather than Lashing out in emotions I also can see why if instances like this are to happen then the punishment should be longer but it won't happen again.

8. Krissy

I will unmute you. Thank you for appealing

9. Krissy

Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.