Withdrawn XxExtremeKidxX's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by abb, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    Your in-game name:
    XxExtremeKidxX Nick: Extreme

What time zone are you in?
    ( GMT +8 )

What country do you live in?
    Hong Kong.

What languages do you speak?
    Well i can speak English, Chinese ( i tried but didn't work so ill just do pinyin if can) and a little Korean.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes.

Do you have to necessary means of capturing evidence? ( i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc )
    Yes, i do know how to do screenshots but i gotta learn others.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    Even tho i'm not active everyday but i still love to help, i help people who asks for help and when i'm online ill still ask if anyone needs help i'm:

Helpful:
    I really like helping people if they need help ill immediately ask them or if they ask for help ill immediately go help, i am looking forward to helping others.
    Honest:
    if i take peoples stuff ill tell them and if i wanna give some free stuff or stuff that people need sometimes ill drop and sometimes ill ask them to trust me and ill put it in the chest, i never take peoples stuff from chests and i never lie to people.

Generous, Kind and Friendly:
    I'm a friendly person and i like helping players. I'm also kind to others i love helping them. I'm also generous ill donate free stuff to players, or when they need the stuff ill just give it to them for free.

Mature:
    I'm a mature person. I like having fun with friends and joking around, but i still am very serious every time.

Patient:
    I'm a patient person, you can't just ban people straight away, you need to check the evidence and if they really did something wrong i suggest thinking first then ban them because maybe they accidentally did the wrong thing.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Well i am not active everyday but if i become helper ill be active everyday on Minechat , i do care about my school things but i got nothing to do when i come back from tuition here's the timing if i become helper.
    Monday - Thursday : 1 - 3 hours
    Friday : 2 - 5 hours
    Saturday : 6 - 10 hours
    Sunday : 5 - 8 hours

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    Well i have been playing skyblock since 2016 but i am very familiar with Skyblock.

Have you ever been banned in the past? ( Forums & In-game )
    No i haven't been banned on Forums or In-game.

Do you have any past experience as a helper?
    Yes,but i was a moderator, that server only had 5 - 15 players but i broke my other computer so i forgotten that server and i stopped being a moderator there.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes.

Thank you for taking your time for reading my application!

• No Support No Support x 11
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
  2. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support. I never see you helping when youre online. You're very immature and have heard that your first application was copied off of Mai 's application.

3. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    Well i stopped now i changed and btw maybe time zones? i also dont see u online u know

4. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Extreme, You're extremely immature, I rarely see you online, and you are the complete opposite of what I'd look for in a candidate for a moderator. I completely agree with what bard said, and that you should think before posting another mod app.

-You barely have any content in your application.
    -I see you on maybe once a month.
    -Actions speak louder than words; If you've changed you should show it.
    -Work on activity, maturity, and application.

5. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    I rarely ever see you online (and timezones are not an issue here). And if you are actually online I am not noticing you and that is a problem. (I am always very active in-game so that is not an issue either) You are not very active in chat, and you never help. Neutral for now. Also you just reached 50 msgs which makes me believe you only did so to be able to apply. And going along with that, I am always the last person to judge mod apps off of discord and forums, but I honestly never see you involved on forums either. I suggest bumping up your activity and being more involved on forums and in-game.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  6. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    Okay i'm not gonna be rude or something but i do help when im on and sometimes im just busy or no one asks and also i gotta work on my island 2 but thx for neutral ill improve

Okay ill improve on it and i see u online when im on so maybe ur afk

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2019
  7. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    I added more to the beginning of my comment. Also mods should be able to work on their island AND be able to help in chat. It is not one or the other. Saying you are too busy isn't really a good reflection on you, because what happens when you are too busy to handle a serious situation as mod. Also players rarely ask someone directly, you have to pay attention in chat to answer the questions. Also mods really don't help out on islands to improve buildings. I mean helping in the way of making sure everyone knows the right information to build and thrive on their own.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  8. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    I recommend you request your application to be locked for now. I do not see you anywhere near fit for helper and you should really pick up your act before applying once more. Good luck.

9. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    i dont think our island is that important

ok ill improve first then after every thing is good ill apply

10. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    No Support You Just Came Back After Big Break,I Dont See You Helping As Bard And Gal So No Support

11. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    no? i didnt come back after big break
    and i also dont see u online

12. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    You’re not active, and you’re quite obviously not, because many people haven’t seen you online. You log on once a fortnight and then when you do, you pretty much follow moderators around and spam them until you get a reply you really didn’t need. While I was a moderator you repeatedly bothered me while I was trying to help players.

Absolute no support.

13. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    No support, please fix the small grammar errors such as i’s should be capitalized letters and don’t write ill write I’ll instead.
    I don’t see you to active in game but I see potential in you as I do for every person.
    I never see you on discord as well or in game and when I rarly see you, you don’t help that much. You got a lot of things to work on.
    Here is a list:
    Be more active on discord.
    Help more in chat, be more active in chat in general.
    Learn forums more, you maybe do but you seem new to forums.
    Be more active in game (if possible)
    Fix your grammar errors that I pointed out above.
    Be more known in the community and make friends.
    Make more information in your application be because this is a application that will make you helper or not. So it’s important that it’s good and got a good standard, which I don’t see in yours.

If you fix all this in 1-3 months you will be good to go, I think you will get more supports and neutrals.

Good luck / Mr__oak (Ek)

14. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    thx for the list

did i? lol srry

will being more on minechat work 2?

15. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Double and triple posting is not allowed, merge your posts and read the forum rules.

16. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Neutral,

Pros:
    You have discord.
    You *Can* be pretty active.

Cons:
    When I see you online, you don't usually help.
    You are pretty young.
    You are immature and have copied someones app before.

Good Luck tho!:heart: Neutral :)

17. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    You still haven’t fixed your grammar errors I pointed out

18. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I've merged your triple posts together: please reply to all feedback in one reply.

No support. I never see you online and if I do, you don't help out and you act immature.

Good luck.

19. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    No support. Your application lacks detail in many places, and it isn’t professionally written (using ‘tho’ instead of ‘though’, uncapitalised I’s, etc.). You’re also pretty immature and have disregarded the forum rules on several occasions, even after warnings from the staff team. As for in-game, I can’t really say much since I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you in-game, and we have pretty similar timezones (I am two hours ahead of you).

Good luck, but my support status won’t be changing until these things are improved. Please consider all the feedback you get, and I recommend you check out Lycel’s moderator application guide.

20. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Sorry, no support. I don't really know you, and that already says a lot. I haven't seen your name in chat and I have never seen you help anyone. I have never seen your name in forums show up before or on discord. Your application seems rushed and vague, and your replies using 2 instead of too or thx seem immature..
    If this is true, I'd recommend locking the application until people can get to know you and see how helpful you are.
    One thing staff members always tell me if that you can't be a moderator and a player at the same time. If you truly want to become part of the staff team, you need to be able to leave whatever you are doing to help players.
    Being busy or having to work on your island is not an excuse.

Best of luck, anyway. I'll change my status when I see this things improved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.