Accepted [Xolt] Inappropriate Builds [Michael] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by xolt, Apr 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xolt

xolt Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    xolt
    1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. In-game name: Xolt
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Inappropriate Builds
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I built recreations of the male reproductive organ out of wool.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes, island farming
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? A player was advertising in chat that people could build whatever they wanted on his island, and I decided to jokingly build recreations of the male reproductive organ out of wool. All of the players who had seen the joke were amused (not offended in any way), but I now realize this joke was in poor taste, and it will not happen again. I apologize if anyone was offended, as my sense of humor can be a bit immature sometimes.

Edit: I forgot to add the staff member who issued the ban, Michael

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal.

I appreciate your honesty when discussing this situation, and I do not believe that there is very much to discuss. Just in case there were any misunderstandings, building male genitals, especially on unlocked islands, is not allowed on this server; however, it seems that you are already aware of this.

As this situation is rather straightforward, I would like you to restate all of our server rules in your own words, in order to ensure that you have thoroughly read through them. As you have admitted to your actions, and understand that this is not something that you should have done, regardless of whether the island owner was okay with it, I will then remove your ban, under the assumption that this behavior is not to be repeated.

3. xolt

xolt Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    xolt
    Player Disrespect: Showing any kind of disrespect towards another player.
    Fly Hacking: Fly hacking.
    Chat Related Offenses: The use of chat in an offensive or demeaning fashion.
    Nick Abuse: Use of the /nick feature with malintent.
    Extreme Chat Related Offenses: The use of chat in an extremely vulgar fashion.
    Advertising: IP: The use of sevrer chat to promote a different server.
    Posting Malicious Links: Posting links that could cause any kind of harm to another player.
    DDoS or Account Hacking Threats: Threatening to compromise another player's security by means of the internet.
    Releasing Private Information and Doxing: The publication of private information pertaining to another player.
    Ban/Mute Evading: Bypassing a ban or mute through the use of an alternate account/vpn/proxy.
    Scamming: Misleading another player into agreeing to a trade in which they wont receive the items they thought they would.
    Griefing: The destruction of another player's property against their will.
    Island Farming: The repetitive creation and haversting of starter islands with the goal of attaining more items.
    Inappropriate Names: The use of a name that could be considered offensive.
    Inappropriate Skins: The use of a skin that could be considered offensive
    Illegal Trading: The trade of any items defined as illegal.
    Player Killing: Player killing.

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for your response. Your account has now been unbanned.

Your ban appeal has been accepted.
    Thread locked and moved to Ban Appeal Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.