AUS Xethorias' Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications [.NET]' started by Xethorias, Apr 15, 2018.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

Xethorias' Helper Application

Welcome to my Helper application. I am Xethorias and I hope you enjoy reading, be sure to give me feedback on my application. Thanks!
    If you don't know me here's a basic overall of me; I am an Australian boy who is currently 15 years of age and someone that plays Minecraft. The two sports I like the most are swimming and football. My favorite TV show is Rick & Morty alongside Family Guy. :)

Your in-game name: Xethorias

What country do you live in? I live in Australia.

What timezone are you in? Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)

What languages do you speak? Only English. Although, I do plan to learn Italian and French.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yeah, I have bandicam for recording hackers creating screenshots of chat.

Why do you think you should become a helper? I believe I should become a helper on this server for the following reasons...

I am helpful. I've been playing Minecraft for a long time now, on multiple servers, and I know the basics. I also pick up new information quickly and easily, therefore making me a helpful person to go to if someone has a question, query or concern. This is an important quality for a helper, as they will constantly be having to help people.

I am friendly. This makes me approachable and a good person for people to talk to. This is a good quality for a helper as it means I can be able to make a positive impact on the members of the server.

I am unbiased. I like to believe I make friends easily, however, I am capable of treating everyone equally and fairly, no matter my relationship status with them. If my friend was to break a rule, you can be sure they would get the same punishment as anyone else would. This is very important for a helper.

I am mature. Like anyone, I love to joke around and have a laugh, but I also know when enough is enough. I am capable of stopping a joke if I can sense it going too far. This is important for a helper, as they will have to be mature if they are helping out on a server.

I believe that my personality is fit for a helper position, along with my knowledge on the game, and my interaction skills.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I try to get on each for around an hour to three hours. I do not have any set times.

How long have you been playing Skyblock.net? For around 4 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yeah, I have quite a big list on bans on /classic and on the forums. I have a clean ban list on the new Skyblock server by my understanding.

Do you have any past experience as a helper/moderator? Yes, I have quite a lot of Moderation experience. I own a Hellblock, Infection & Skyblock server as well as I've been on helper/mod on many other servers.

Do you meet all Skyblock.net's requirements for staff? Yes, I do.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. As said above, please try and give me some feedback on how I can improve.

• No Support No Support x 7
    • Support Support x 6
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. Laini

Laini Moderator Staff Member Premium

what a legend 110% supOrt

3. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

UHHH is this A sErIouS aPp? if nO then 169% suProT

4. UrOne

UrOne Active Member

no support you are just desperate for staff lol,
    this is basically the same as your mineverse application.

hmm

5. OfficerWade

OfficerWade Active Member

Absolutely no support. You have a very troubling time handling the truth. If truth is spoken to you, and you don't like what is being said, you tend to sweep the issues under the rug. This application is pathetic. You are constantly being rude, and take sides if your friend feels a certain way. Is this the type of characteristic a staff member should have? let me answer for you, no. You are absolutely disrespectful, inconsiderate, selfish, bias, and narcissistic. If you seriously think you're going to get helper rank, you might want to change your behavior both on the server, and forums.

Lovely regards,
    Wade.

6. Evux

Evux Helper Staff Member

Helper
    You have been quite immature and rude to some players but I'm willing to give you a chance as everyone has faults I just want to see how you deal with issues in game, I will be going with Neutral. Support rating given anyway.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  7. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

thanks appreciate it - it's a very serious app BertBerry
    it sure is
    okay, thank you

8. maxine

maxine Active Member

Neutral. From what others say, you don't have a good attitude. However, I know you can be nice and mature when you want to be. Good luck!

9. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

thanks max

10. Storm_Striker_

Storm_Striker_ Active Member

No support, reasons stated above.

11. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

okay, thanks.

12. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Yeah just no, sorry Benji but you will never get my support. Regardless if you’re better than you were, the past haunts all, and the evil will come out eventually.

13. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

understandable.
    thank you for being reasonable.

14. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:
    I honestly do see you less irritant, but I don't think anyone will forget the past :/

15. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Active Member

Lmao yes

16. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

thank you
    i tired
    my forum name is xerothias thats why

17. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Active Member

What i meant was:

18. Georgina_

Georgina_ Active Member

Don't see you (Timezones credit)
    but from what i hear, you are not ready for a staff title.
    Neutral for now
    Good Luck!

19. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

that's alright
    thanks for your reply

20. Lucy_036

Lucy_036 Member

I see you online a lot, and you do help very often, so you have my support

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)