Accepted [Xeneo14] IRL Trading/Ban Evasion [Console/Alt of Cal] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by cabe howden, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
    IGN: Current: Xeneo14 Past: NeoNinja14/Cal_xxx
    Reason: Purchasing in game items with real money/ Ban Evasion
    I am making the appeal because I am permanently banned for reasons that do not include me personally. When I was taking a break from Minecraft nearly a year ago I told Cal_x he could use my account as an AFK account. He ended up getting me banned. I'm not 100% sure what happened or what the situation was but I heard he went on my account after getting banned on his main account. I do realize that my account is 100% my responsibility and if you cannot unban me that is very understandable. But I have got in contact with Cal_x recently and he has agreed to confess that he was on my account, Where the situation could be explained more. I would appretiate if there could be more conversation on this situation maybe in a discord chat or call, if possible. My Discord is "CabeHowden#1760" if that is a possibility.

-Sincerely
    -Cabe Howden
    -Aka: Xeneo14

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
    Just curious if there is still a conversation on this or if its been looked at all that much. No rush on anything just wondering whats happening. :)

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

5. Krissy

6. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
    thanks Krissy and Bert appreciate it :heart:

7. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    We have no way to verify account ownership or players' identities. For this reason, we are unable to take players at their word that someone else was using their account when violations of our terms of service occurred.

However, since your account does not appear to be banned on the /classic server, you may continue to play there if you adhere to our terms of service. If you cannot connect to classic because you have gotten stuck on a server where you are banned, you can try connecting to skywars.com and then using /classic to connect to the server.

8. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
    I have tried that and for some reason is not working for me. What about IP addresses and conformation by the player that was on the account at the time if both people like me and the person that was on the account in a call at the same time confirming that it was not me on the account when it was banned? maybe, maybe not if you would be willing too do that cause this is really the only server I play on. But if you could help me get on classic before anything else i would love that.
    I did try go to skywars.com and then try connect to /classic but the message "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: Java.net.UnknownHostException" is the exact message that comes up.

9. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
  10. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
    Leeeroieee the /classic nor the /hub command seem to be working on sky wars

11. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thanks for the heads-up, it's fixed now.

12. cabe howden

cabe howden Member

IGN:
    Xeneo14
    thanks Leeeroieee. Also do u think it would be possible for me, Cal and you or a different staff member to go into a call to confirm that I was not the person on the account when it was banned in "2018, 09, 09"? if your willing too or another staff member is willing too. Do you think that would work or be possible? I could plan it out with Cal, but we would just need a staff member. Just a thought what do you think?

13. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    Talking more with Lee, we decided to lift your ban on SB.

Only considering it's been over 8 months. We believe and hope you won't break the rules again, however please keep in mind, that if you do so from this point on, that this wouldn't be considered again and it would stay permanent thereafter. We highly recommend not to share your account, as the owner of the account is always responsible for anything that happens unless there is definite proof that it was hacked.

Thank you. And hope you enjoy. :)

14. Krissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.