Accepted Would someone kindly walk down to the basement, blow off the cobwebs, and reverse this illegit ban?

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Cobalt, Oct 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobalt

Cobalt Active Member

I am BadPeteNo.

If you don't know who I am, spend a few hours searching the skyblock forums. Look in the basement. My old IGN was CobaltX0.

I joined in January 2013 and I'm on my 3rd reset. I do currently and have always loved this server - though I typically quit on and off for 6 months or a year.

In this time I've gone from a line cook to a software dev and a father. Some of my friends have been here all along. I make new ones every day. This server is part of my story.

I was wrongfully banned from the forums in 2014 by CypriotMerks for providing commentary on the flaws of the server's economy. 2 of 3 of my recommendations are currently available on the server -- because I was right. Cyp banned me and deleted any comments that suggested his oversight was a factor.

I am an ideal server member. Always helpful, never a troll, sometimes cranky old man. Why do I even have to write this?

"But Pete, why don't you log an appeal?"
    I did... in 2014. Cyp immediately denied it.

I refuse to accept any culpability in this matter.
    CypriotMerks banned me outside of forum rules to protect his ego and I followed the proper appeal process.

I'm down here. In the basement. Where I was unlawfully left to rot.
    I shouldn't have to write this rant. I should just be set free.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I found the threads you were discussing, and personally do not feel they warrant a permanent ban on your account. We believe there has been a large development in your character as you are constantly helping out in chat and have only had respectful/polite encounters with a number of staff members.

Your original account has been unbanned. If you are unable to log into it, let me know.

3. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.