Why?

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Goden, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Goden

Goden Well-Known Member

I would like a legitimate answer to this, not some bs joke here (which honestly surprises me, since I'm that dude who can't say a single serious thing to save his life, but whatever).

Why is everyone so serious. It's a block game, and it's a server on a block game about islands. Sure, there's a community, and sure, it's divided into multiple groups that tend to hate each other, and sure, there's mods that abuse their powers and don't really give a s*** about actually enforcing the rules, but rather just enforcing what they feel.

But why? Honestly, everyone takes s*** so seriously here, and I really don't get it.

People, you have to understand something. Skyblock's structure at this point is like a f****** company, and it really shouldn't be. The game is taken way too seriously by the staff, and the players complain about every single little issue. Look people, understand this: it is a server on a block game. You do not have to act as strict as you would act if you were working for f****** McAfee.

So why do you?

Be loose maybe. Or maybe I'm the weird-a** dude here who doesn't fit in. Who knows anymore.

look mom, i bleeped it all by myself ;d

2. Caprincess

Caprincess Active Member

Bahahahah I'd say 80% of the people on here that are serious, are serious cuz they need attention and need to be someone online Bc they ain't s*** irl

I think so at least but the f*** do I know

3. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

^^^^^^^

4. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Member

I'd say you hit the nail on the head there :cool: