Why Skywars is being neglected

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ItsRed, Mar 17, 2019.

?

Which do you think i got right

1. Reason one

40.0%
  2. Reason two

40.0%
  3. other

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    We all know that skywars has has little to no work done on it for a very long time weve had numerous posts and none of them have gotten any feedback from devs or noobcrew himself
    for example these posts
    Tame Skywars And How To Make It Better
    Add Levels [1-100]
    /sw start
    Introducing more players to Skywars
    Starting a game of skywars
    Make a Skywars help section in discord
    [Skywars] We all knew this was coming

Check them out I cant really bump anymore or else the mods will assume i'm grave digging posts

- Gravedigging
    Do not post on a thread over 30 days old, although moderator applications, help, reports, appeals, and suggestions do not apply to this. Also, if you are the owner of the thread it is completely fine.

Just re-read it I think I should be fine ._. but check them out anyways

I think the reasons skywars has been neglected is that it's just the developers have a lot of work on their hands with the economy launch and monthly updates and expliots bugs duping, etc.

Another reason is that skywars isn't making them money and its costing money to keep it up where nobody is playing on it i'm probably wrong about this in some way but if its costing them money wouldn't they want to update it to encourage players to play on it i'm not sure i'm too stupid for all of this

All i can say to help this is to just play on skywars more often

This post is not meant to be taken out of malice and its to no disrespect of the Developers or any staff and is only meant to give my ideas on why skywars isn't getting any updates recently

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  2. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Honestly I don't see any future for skywars. Honestly they will probably eventually delete the server. It's already outdated being on 1.8.

Nevermind, look at post below

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Red,

We really do want to improve SkyWars and see it thrive. It's just that we're a very small development team and have had a lot of issues recently with duping exploits, lag, and spam bots that have eaten up a lot of our development time lately.

We've reached out to the community recently for development help (Skyblock is looking for developers! | Skyblock Forums) so with any luck we'll be able to dedicate more resources toward improving SkyWars soon. :)

4. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    Oh! i didnt see the looking for developers post! i know a guy who does this still ill send him youre way

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    From what I've read so far, skywars used to be a skyblock thing, but now it has spread to many servers so there's no point of using it. Only massive servers like hyp can manage it cause they are extremely profitable and that too, they have a larger dev team

To be honest, I'd be down to be a dev but I got 0 experience in java nor any network jazz xD

I am taking intro to computer science so, I may gain a little knowledge

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Theres this player I know from an another server that is a developer but hes been only developing for a year..