Why I don't care for Jack anymore

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by 1stMidnight, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Active Member

Look, I'm not trying to witch hunt him but I just want to warn people of his behavior

As most people know, I was doing mapart with him for about 2 weeks. We were good friends and we worked well together. I shared my ideas with him, thinking we could do them together (this is important later.) This changed 2 days ago.

Yesterday, everything changed. He removed me and my friend from his island for no specific reason. He was very resentful to hopping in a discord to explain what happened. I just wanted to know what was happening, and I didn't want to bother him.

He explains that he was mad that I built mapart on his island without his permission- he was offline when we built it and we had agreed before that I was allowed to if I payed a fee. I was going to pay the fee, but the night before he said I didn't have to. Now he claims it was "to not be a d in front of your friend" I think its more of a D move to change your mind then say I have to pay it again. I said I was willing to pay, he said he wasn't mad about that and the subject hopped around back and forth before he got mad and left. He eventually said the reason is so he could work on a mapart alone with a different friend.

I'm not even mad about that.

Fast forwards to today.

He claims I stole his carpet: debunked, its reasonable, not mad about that. Had me very stressed out though, and a mod got involved and said I took it, and that it said so in logs... YEAH. BECAUSE I BUILT MAPART WITH BLACK CARPET AND HAD TO GO BEFORE I CLEANED IT UP. That was resolved quickly...

Don't put that against him. Here's where I get mad.

Today, we talk some more, I forgot what prompted the convo but that is irrelevant anyways. The first bad thing that happens is he gets mad about me wanting to sell the Call Of Duty mapart, when he didn't want to. Here's the thing, Jack. You might have you 6mil worth of heads backing you up, but I got nothing. I'm 250k in debt right now and working my but off to pay it back in a timely manner. I need the money, and even though you want your fancy 2 x 3 to be hung up and make people jealous, I need the money from it. You call me selfish and bad for "putting game money over my what I asked" Maybe you should've specified BEFORE I BUILT THE MAPART WITH YOU. BECAUSE MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I WOULDN'T HAVE SPENT DAYS ON IT FOR IT TO BE YOUR COLLECTIBLE.

Oh lord, i'm not even done yet.

Here is where the bold text at the beginning gets important. He ends the conversation with "By the way, i'm building the alphabet." I got instantly mad. I had the idea to make the alphabet out of mapart so shop owners didn't have to use banners. I was planning on doing it WITH HIM. He drops me off the face of the earth and starts building my idea. I tell him to stop. He says he already started building it, and I couldn't own an idea.

EVER HEARD OF COPYRIGHTS?

My idea obviously isn't copyrighted but its just and awful thing to do it to what he did. If he finishes making it I beg you not to buy it, I took a loan and saved up the funds to start doing mapart by myself (which i'm good at, seeming as I'm the one who edited and generated most of the images he was planning on doing with me)

This is NOT harrassment. This is NOT bullying. This is a warning to everyone and anyone who wants to do business with him.

1stMidnight

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
    If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.