Skyblock Why 2021 Indie tools will be worth more than 2020 or 2019 picks

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by UrsusMaiorus, Jul 4, 2021.

1. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    The argument for this is simple supply and demand. each year x picks are crafted and x is pretty constant.

now we have 1/4 x of each so they will be worth more. Give it 4 months till its woirth more than 2020 and 8-10 before its worth more than 2019.

yes rn its worth less biut give it time there is simply less in total than there are the others.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Unless more people make indie tools because 1. The variety is more interesting, people want to make more of all of them because its cool, and also shovels and hoes will be in larger quantities because they are easier to make

3. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    generaly all the dias aremade into tools there arnt more dias def not 3-4 x

4. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Conversely, the price every year also theoretically goes down as more people prepare for the event, and more people craft in mass quantities. In 2018 I just crafted a few pickaxes. In 2019 I crafted a few DCs of pickaxes. 2020 I crafted even more DCs. This year I crafted multiple DCs of every type, as well as crafting more independence pickaxes than I crafted any previous years.

I know a few people that had been stockpiling diamonds for the last few months just for the purpose of mass crafting this year. Diamond prices also shot up multiple weeks before the actual crafting events, which I hadn't seen before, or at least not as early as it happened this year. A lot of people know that they can make quick money crafting a bunch and flipping them later, and every year more and more people will prepare for this and take part.

So while there's more diversity, there's also still more people prepared and crafting, and most likely still more 2021 pickaxes made than any previous years.

5. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    generally i think because these are the first different tools other than pickaxes to ever be added so its def rare in the future, make the indep hoe 10 dcs

6. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I think we can all agree this has way more variables than any of us are accounting for and therefore it’s difficult to make any predictions that correctly account for enough time tell for certain exactly how these will be affected by the economy

• Agree Agree x 2