Who's Danneh?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by danielsam2002's account, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielsam2002's account

danielsam2002's account Member

Well, some of you guys don't know who I am! Well, hi! My name danielsam2002 but on Skyblock, people call me Danneh! I come from Australia. I have a twin sister called Natasha, her Minecraft account is natashal2002. She is one minute older than me :p We've been friend ever since we could talk. I started of school in Prep and didn't know what to do, I tried to fit in and make some friends and it worked! My bestfriend (Jordan) has been my best friend since we met, we have been playing Minecraft together and he is the reason why I have Minecraft! My Dad didn't have a PayPal card and Jordan's Dad had one and he was so kind to let us use it to by Minecraft. We of course payed him back but he was kind enough to let us use the card. Years went by and I had a girlfriend (Mali) We were girlfriends and boyfriends for 1 year (Prep to year 1) but then she had to move to a different school. Days went by and It came to year 1, life was amazing, its like I couldn't ask for a different life, but then in year 1, I got a new girlfriend (Skyla) (I was very hot then) She was the populist girl in the grade, in about 2 years no one knew we were together then but then someone found out and the word spread. I was shy then and I couldn't handle it so I told Skyla that I wanted to brake-up, she was sad but I convinced her. People stopped talking about it and life was pretty good. Then came year 3, year 3 wasn't to bad, I had a new teacher called Anita, my family friend who is 1 year older than me said that she was a nice teacher but on the first day, she was HORRIBLE. she was stricked and didn't really be nice to anyone. In the middle of the year, a boy in my class I that I think it was Joel created a camp called "Father and Son Weekend" where the fathers of the boys in the grade would go to a camp on the weekend with there sons and would do some stuff. In year 1 it was the first time we ever went, Noah, Joel and Oscar's Dads brought the food and booked in the rooms and stuff. On Friday, after school we drove to the camp site, I drove with my friend, Noah, It was a 1 and a half hour drive. When arrived at the camp site we were put into groups (who's in which cabin) I was put with Harrison, Harrison is a really. . . really. . . weird boy. in class when I finished my work, I was allowed to go on the computers and play some games. Harrison was staring at me and the teacher went over to him and asked him why he wasn't working and then he started crying his brains out! He said he wanted to play and pushed the work onto the ground. also one time I went up to him and just GENTLY touched him and he started crying so loud that everyone the soccer field could hear him. Anyways, back to camp. We settled in and when we went to sleep he fell a sleep even quicker than you can say "Good night!" but I wasn't tired, there was two bunk-beds in my cabin, Harrison slept at the top and I slept at the top of the other bed, I was to lazy to go down the ladder and for some reason instead of going down the ladder I fell head first onto the ground. For some reason, it didn't hurt. :p Then it came to year 4. In year 4 I was better than average in Maths and my level was year 9 Maths. I was popular because of my skill and in Maths there was this game that my teacher (Mr Mac) created and what your supposed to do is find a partner and wait in line and when it came to you, the teacher would say a time-table question and who ever wins goes back to the end of the line and the loser was out. Enough about school and lets talk about out of school stuff. I started to play Minecraft when I was in year 4, I was IN LOVE with the game, it was an excellent game! In the early of 2013, I found skyblock.net, it was FANTASTIC! it change my whole experience of Minecraft of how you can do so much stuff on just one little island! I have made lots of friends and evan have "A Special One" on the server and it has changed my personality in a great way! And now I am here now as a $100 Donor. Thank you everyone for this wonderful opportunity. It's been amazing. I can't thank the skyblock community enough. :heart: ya

-Danneh

• Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. vfuvegvfga

vfuvegvfga Well-Known Member

3. danielsam2002's account

4. vfuvegvfga

vfuvegvfga Well-Known Member

Remember me?

5. danielsam2002's account

I think so

6. MeWoody

MeWoody Active Member

Nice story ;D.
    Most people who make this threads, say things like they tried to suicide and stuff, to get stuff and friends on skyblock, but u just want to tell ur lifestory xD. I like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bcochrane 115

Bcochrane 115 Member

8. Creations

Creations Well-Known Member

Hello :3

9. Akrii

Akrii Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ILostMyKeys