Who is your Role Model?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by kaybubs, Feb 24, 2016.

1. kaybubs

kaybubs Active Member

IGN:
    kaybubs
    I thought it would be fun to post this, and with this you can post as many as you want, you can also post players, celebrities, or people you know personally. Also if you are comfortable with why, then put it right after you name them.

To kick it off my role models are as follows:

Players:
    • SakuraWolf - She has helped me with so many things, and has taught me everything I know about the server.
    • Sega_inc - He is someone who I look up to, and am able to talk to.
    • Geonecis - More life experience, and is very mature in handling things.
    Celebrities:
    • Demi Lovato - She is the reason I am still around. She has given me hope when I had none.
    • Adele - She makes me miss the ex's I don't have because I have been single since birth. If someone can do that, then they must be a great role model.
    People I know:
    • My 2 older cousins on my mom's side - They both have Special Needs Degrees, and are fantastic people.
    That is it for me. I am so excited to read your guy's role models!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

Ariana - Why? Because.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Buteraaa

Buteraaa Active Member

shes fab perf awesome fleeky eyeliner daddy goals and everything

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

5. Kira_

Kira_ Experienced Member

Online:
    Geonecis - She taught me stuff I never knew someone could have the ability to teach me, etc.
    NekoEmmi - She's my first internet mum, I love her a lot and she's given me the capability to block out most negatives, and quite a lot more.
    Gingehhhh - Freaking fabulous in every way, has acted like a mother I don't have as well, has and continues to teach me stuff a naive child like me finds hard to learn.
    Espeyaar - Amazing person with a fantastic attitude, someone that I generally look up to.
    WhippyCleric - When he played more often he was someone I looked up to as a person, that helped me a lot without trying.

Come to think of it, I only really look up to my internet friends. I'm sure there's more but these are the people that I've remembered.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. GeoSkye

GeoSkye Well-Known Member

Aww :heart: I'm honored.

Players:
    • ChibiBerry & Dewmellon Although I may not know all of what these two have been through, I know there's a story behind them. They're both amazing people, who I admire deeply, and are so grateful to know them. When ever I'm in need, or need to vent, they're there.

Other people I don't know:
    ( Since I play/played other games I can't leave them out. )

• My Clan ( RuneScape ) - I've known these crazy fools for 8 years now. They were there for my ups and downs when I had no other friends. They know every bit of the pain I've gone through, and how mentally messed up I can be sometimes, but they always try their best to cheer me up. Even now, after most of us have quit RuneScape and gone on with our lives, they're still there when I need them. Honestly, I don't think I'd be alive today without them.

Celebrities:
    • Rachel Taylor ( She is We ) - She's been through so much, and puts every part of her pain and emotions into her songs to help others. She also is VERY good at replying to fan messages helping them with their own issues. As well as she constantly posts about how life gets better, and you just have to hold on.
    • Demi Lovato & Lady Gaga - They're so amazing. They support the LGBT community so much. Both their music has so much meaning. Lady Gaga's song "Till it happens to you" brings me to tears so much.
    • Rachel Platten - Just.. her music.
    People I know:

Ahh, the typical "my parents" reply from me.
    • My dad - Ever since I can remember, he's worked 7 days a week, 12+ hours a day, then still came home and was an amazing father. He works himself to the bone to provide for us and to give my brother and I everything we ever needed in life. He recently moved across Canada, to live alone, just to make extra money.
    • My mom - She's so strong, so very strong. She carries our family emotionally, which also put strain on her. My brother and I go to her with all our issues, and I know it hurts her. She has a rough past, but she got through it, but still to this day struggles with the pain. But she always knows how to put a smile on for us to help comfort our pain.

( Totally started crying writing that last section.. >~> )

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Buteraaa

Buteraaa Active Member

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

Players:
    Krissy
    Inspired me to become a mod.
    Dewmellon / Noveh / keeper_of_flame
    Taught me the ropes.
    Gray Sage
    I want his job! So badly! I want logo and to meet awesome people and build awesome things! Coolest dude I know most likely.
    Mizuki Katsumi
    I wanna be smarter than them at redstone or/and in general.
    SakuraWolf
    A new role model I've gained by moving to org, shes amazing~

Celebrities:
    Hayao Miyazaki (well known for Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro)
    I'm not the type of person to write a lot about my opinions of people but I just overall love him and his probably my one and only true role model I have in my life.
    His life style, ideas, thought process and over all imagination inspires me and is the main reason why I want to become an animator, he doesn't really use storyboards, he just thinks and creates. So this alone- his my role model for animating alone. But he is also a role model of the way I wish I can some point in my life, he doesn't like the idea of technology (cars,etc) and that he also has paid so much money for a forest reserve. Just over all I just love the way he thinks and how he can show it in so many different ways.

People I know:
    Destinys_Wrathe
    He just is enough said

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

Players:
    I really never "looked up" to anyone, until I became a mod.
    3 people were a HUGE impact on me. Krissy Kerahna and blaq. They taught me a lot. They had patients with me, and even though I was a pest at times, they still put up with me. They all taught me so many things, and I love them. ♥

Celebrities:
    Demi Lovato, she's helped me get through things I never thought I could of gotten through.

People I know:
    No one. :s

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. leadermelody

leadermelody Active Member

12. Gray Sage

Gray Sage Well-Known Member

Thank you ChibiBerry , but please don't consider me a role model just because I work for Lego and meet interesting people.
    When I speak with Hayao this weekend I'll point out this post to him. He loves to read such things.

13. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Krissy

Uhh

Tom Dubick
    No one knows him here k

@Leonardo Da Vinci

Gray Sage
    What a beast

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. YRBenko

YRBenko Active Member

15. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Gray Sage What you have gone and accomplished is amazing. I will forever look up to you.
    blaq You've taught me a lot. I can't appreciate it more.
    RobloxianRoblox I look up to you as a mod. You have taught me so much.
    Kerahna You're amazing. Everything about you. Your compassion for others, your work, your influence on me. Thank you so much.
    Krissy Krissy ily. I really do look up to you so much. :heart:
    Myrmidous - Been through so much and yet you're still so funny and darn sarcastic. I love it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  16. Sam

Sam Senior Member

17. Sega_inc

Sega_inc Experienced Member

IGN:
    BarefootContessa
    SakuraWolf :p (I could insert reasons, but it'd take the whole page)

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Cal

Cal Active Member

No role modelz and I'm here right now, for real right now, No role modelz to speak of searching through my memories I couldn't find one, Last night i was gettin my feet rubbed. eh Let YRVintage or Mai finish the songz for you

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Vintage

Vintage Senior Member

By the baddest b****, not Trina, but I swear to God, This b**** will make you call your girl up and tell her "Hey, what's good?"
    "Sorry I'm never comin' home I'm a stay for good"
    Then hang the phone up, and proceed to lay the wood
    I came fast like 9-1-1 in white neighborhoods
    Ain't got no shame bout it

20. LimeCoconutShake

LimeCoconutShake Senior Member

IGN:
    LimeCoconutShake
    I don't necessarily have any role models. It's inspirational enough just trying to be yourself.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1