Accepted white_reapper's Ban Appeal[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by white_reapper, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white_reapper

white_reapper Member

1. Your banned account name: white_reapper
    2. Platform you were banned on: Skywars
    3. Ban message/reason: spam bot
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes, I have
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Yes, i don't even know what spam bot is. I just remember that everyone was saying 'nworld' and I said it because i found it fun and asked what it was. I was told it was something like 'gamer world'. And there were times when I said bad words but I promise to stop.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: Hypixel
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? Because I love this server. I have played in it for years and I intended to play until I died. Before I was banned I was playing and suddenly my computer shut down (It is defective in the power supply and is shutting down all the time). And when I came back, that message had appeared on my computer screen. I made a lot of friends in it and I don't want to lose them. If I did something wrong, I'm sorry. I didn't really mean it. I just want to play with my friends and whatever you say I will respect and follow it.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? Understanding and applying the rules I have read.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Console
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes I do and I will apply them every time I play.
    Thank you for your time.

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

So, i believe a member of the mineverse staff was handling a bunch of accounts that came on to spam the skywars server. Your comments may have made you appear to be another of those spam accounts.

I will ask Leeeroieee to sort this out for you.

3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    When there is a spam bot attack, please do not repeat what the bots are saying, or you might end up being banned along with them as happened here.

I've unbanned your account on Skywars after verifying in logs that you were banned for repeating what the spam bots were saying.

Your ban appeal has been accepted.
    Thread locked and moved to Ban Appeal Archives.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.