where the crap is skywars

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Andrew Nix, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Nix

Andrew Nix New Member

i have been playing on the skywars server for a while. i wanted to find some forums to suggest some stuff but to my surprise nothing nowhere. where can i get into contact with people who help run the skywars part of the server. Like i am very confused the discord is pure skyblock.

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Hey there!

Whilst the skywars server is linked to the skyblock servers, it is more associated with our sister server, Mineverse (Mineverse) - by 'more associated', I mean that only Mineverse staff have staff permissions, and the Mineverse Forums is where bug reports, player reports & ban appeals for Skywars can be handled. There is no discord server either purely for Skywars - there is either a Skyblock discord or a Mineverse discord, so you can chat about Skywars on either one, I suppose. I would recommend that you make an account on the Mineverse Forums (linked earlier) and join the Mineverse discord server - I believe these would have more of what you're after.

As for making suggestions and getting in touch with higher up staff members, feel free to make suggestions for Skywars on either forums site (here or on Mineverse), as the servers are owned by the same person/people.

Let me know if you have any further questions! :)

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    As Wonkie said it is primarily Mineverse (noobcrew) that runs skywars even though when you're banned it tells you to go here! But it's our server (skyblock, again, noobcrew)'s commands that you can do to get to the different servers when connecting to skywars.com.

4. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.