Skyblock Where next?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sandy1, Sep 2, 2021.

1. sandy1

sandy1 Member

IGN:
    sandy1
    Sorry for the noob question
    I'm a beginner on my island, and I've built a pretty fast smooth stone generator, cactus farm and wood farm. I can make some grass from my wood farm, but it takes a lot of work for only a couple grass. What should I aim to do next to expand my empire?

2. ndrew11223344

ndrew11223344 Member

IGN:
    ndrew112233
    You can /visit Spicylilpink to trade your unenchanted items for enchanted ones. I do agree shulkers are a decent money maker.

You can also try mining for quartz, but that might be even more painful that cutting trees.

If you have an elytra, exploring nether fortresses is viable for finding diamonds/obsidian/iron very very quickly.

What I sometimes do is keep about 100k eco bal on me at all times (from buying and selling pumpkins) so whenever someone wants to trade eco bal for grass, (rates around 1.5-2k per grass) I go hit them up (although this is uncommon)

You can also get zombie pigman spawners for some slow gold generation which you can trade in for grass.

You can also make mapart, once you have the intial requirements, it's a good money maker.

Keep an eye out in chat for good deals, I usually try to snipe iron 4:1, dias 3:1, etc. and resell them.

Also, if you're committed, go vote everyday and win the giftcard and sell it for grass (stack of grass/$)

• Agree Agree x 1